ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that the closing party is announced before the opening party! Get them tickets on sale!

it's a little strange, but honestly it totally makes sense. it's better to start announcing events that have a far higher chance of happening than putting out an opening party for a date where you're not sure...

that said, and without actually telling too much, almost all venues are still running on a plan where from anywhere between july and august onwards they should be able to run events. not everyone I think, but the vast majority. as previously though, the exact when and how, that's still unknown and I think we'll have to be patient with that. I truly don't think we'll know any actual details about that until much later in springtime.

Just booked!! Roll on october

October is nice in Ibz. Not so hot , sometimes a little windy , sometimes a little rain. But you can be at the beach , most time , you can sit outside , you can do everything. Stivi , whats your experience with october.
If the amnesia closing is at this time , the last days are a little later maybe ? Maybe the last partys are till november ( Underground , smaller venues )?

The Djs often have date clashes. They will manage it. Maybe we have not so big names late in the season , but is this bad ?

October is nice in Ibz. Not so hot , sometimes a little windy , sometimes a little rain. But you can be at the beach , most time , you can sit outside , you can do everything. Stivi , whats your experience with october.
If the amnesia closing is at this time , the last days are a little later maybe ? Maybe the last partys are till november ( Underground , smaller venues )?

The Djs often have date clashes. They will manage it. Maybe we have not so big names late in the season , but is this bad ?

in a 'normal' year the actual season closing for the locals was always halloween (which will be the weekend after amnesia closing).

I've said it before, IF clubs can open this summer, a good amount of them might try to stay open for as long as possible. and as also mentioned, it'll depend on international flights arriving. once they stop, the big venues can't operate really.

Anyone heard anything on BPM? They surely can't be going ahead just wish they would hurry up and cancel / move dates

Anyone heard anything on BPM? They surely can't be going ahead just wish they would hurry up and cancel / move dates

are you referring to the ibiza BPM party yeah? if so...it was in collab with the ibiza opening, which has now switched to 'the ibiza closing' and is bound to happen between 6 and 11 october as per their website... https://www.theibizaclosing.com/ (but no mention of BPM on there right now).

are you referring to the ibiza BPM party yeah? if so...it was in collab with the ibiza opening, which has now switched to 'the ibiza closing' and is bound to happen between 6 and 11 october as per their website... https://www.theibizaclosing.com/ (but no mention of BPM on there right now).
Yes pal, thanks.. I had imagined they would do so hopefully they come out with dates sharpish so people can get sorted

it's a little strange, but honestly it totally makes sense. it's better to start announcing events that have a far higher chance of happening than putting out an opening party for a date where you're not sure...

that said, and without actually telling too much, almost all venues are still running on a plan where from anywhere between july and august onwards they should be able to run events. not everyone I think, but the vast majority. as previously though, the exact when and how, that's still unknown and I think we'll have to be patient with that. I truly don't think we'll know any actual details about that until much later in springtime.
Ah, man, it's cool. Glad to hear of the positivity and the drive to get things going again.

Think I will leave it until a bit last minute before deciding when to come over this year- but mid October feels like a good option for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back