ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i generally can't understand how anyone who follows the daily reports can talk about clubs being open in 2021.
sorry but.... 5000 people at amnesia in october.... is "not very realistic" for me, to put it nicely.

there's a difference between 'clubs open' and '5000 people in amnesia'

lots of people (including me) expect clubs to open this summer. not many (def not me) expect 5000 people in amnesia this summer.

there's a difference between 'clubs open' and '5000 people in amnesia'

.... for me, to be honest, no 😁

amnesia closing maybe with dance circles drawn in for 800 people ?

These various videos of the desperate sit-down parties last year.... e.g. IBIZA Rocks Fatboy Slim seemed sad and depressive to me.... just fitting to Corona, but that has nothing to do with a party at all....

I can't even imagine that an open air event like the usuaiha will open this year, they can only keep their prices because of the almost daily "superstar parties", how should such bookings work without planning security this year.... ?

But in reality, we all have no idea, that's the frustrating thing ;-)

.... for me, to be honest, no 😁

amnesia closing maybe with dance circles drawn in for 800 people ?

These various videos of the desperate sit-down parties last year.... e.g. IBIZA Rocks Fatboy Slim seemed sad and depressive to me.... just fitting to Corona, but that has nothing to do with a party at all....

I can't even imagine that an open air event like the usuaiha will open this year, they can only keep their prices because of the almost daily "superstar parties", how should such bookings work without planning security this year.... ?

But in reality, we all have no idea, that's the frustrating thing ;-)

time will tell, I have faith ;)

I too have faith for October any earlier than October I would say no chance...

They have plenty of time to sort out rapid testing and govnt may well have vaxxed loads by october, I think my age group for Spain will hopefully be done by then

I too have faith for October any earlier than October I would say no chance...

They have plenty of time to sort out rapid testing and govnt may well have vaxxed loads by october, I think my age group for Spain will hopefully be done by then

Should work until October. NYE definitely in Ibiza

i generally can't understand how anyone who follows the daily reports can talk about clubs being open in 2021.
sorry but.... 5000 people at amnesia in october.... is "not very realistic" for me, to put it nicely.
Let’s just say Ibiza residents are vaccinated by June. Why wouldn’t clubs be completely open by the end of summer? Especially if they have some form of testing/vaccine passport situation up and running. Not sure what they would be waiting for.

Let’s just say Ibiza residents are vaccinated by June. Why wouldn’t clubs be completely open by the end of summer?
Little chance of that, with the EU vaccine procurement fiasco :mad:

Unless the UK ships their vaccine to Ibiza (and other islands) in order to allow British people to enjoy summer vacations while evil Germans are self isolating on their balconies :(🤣

Let’s just say Ibiza residents are vaccinated by June. Why wouldn’t clubs be completely open by the end of summer? Especially if they have some form of testing/vaccine passport situation up and running. Not sure what they would be waiting for.

no chance, unfortunately. which is also the reason why I don't expect any "entry only for the vaccinated". they can put that policy in place when there's a vaccine available for anyone who wants one, and it is only up to you to get it or not, like in Israel. If you want a vaccination but there is none for you, this policy would be a discrimination and not hold up under EU law.

no chance, unfortunately. which is also the reason why I don't expect any "entry only for the vaccinated". they can put that policy in place when there's a vaccine available for anyone who wants one, and it is only up to you to get it or not, like in Israel. If you want a vaccination but there is none for you, this policy would be a discrimination and not hold up under EU law.
That is an interesting thought. I’m unsure if it falls under the EU definition of discrimination. Greece certainly don’t appear to think so.

For U.K. residents, the bigger issue is quarantine. The U.K. government took 10 months to design a foreign travel quarantine programme. They are not going to suddenly dismantle that anytime soon. It will only end when all of the U.K. adult population is vaccinated (those that accept it), and when the counties on the safe to travel list are in a similar position with similar quarantine programmes in place. This is to avoid people travelling from a third country, carrying mutated forms of the virus and infecting U.K. residents while abroad, before they bring it back to the U.K. undetected and without the ability to track or trace.

Imo, U.K. residents are a long, long way off having the freedom to travel abroad again without quarantine. I think we are looking at 2022 unfortunately.

Greece has stated that they won't discriminate...any country that wants tourism this year won't discriminate

They cannot let you in due to not having the vaccine where in some instances you want to take it but not available for you yet in your country

They will do as they normally have done recent covid tests to confirm do not have covid and in some instances quarantine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back