ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

first antigen tests being used as from today here on the island.

for now it's the health centers that use them, but I'm still pretty certain this kind of test might be the solution for a safe tourism (and maybe clubbing) season next year. I know that various hotel groups as well as clubs are considering using them for next summer

first antigen tests being used as from today here on the island.

for now it's the health centers that use them, but I'm still pretty certain this kind of test might be the solution for a safe tourism (and maybe clubbing) season next year. I know that various hotel groups as well as clubs are considering using them for next summer
?

What’s the chance of golden tickets happening? Fingers crossed. 5 drinks are like a mortgage down there! It’s my favourite club by far...when I went on one knee to propose circa 5 am Cocoon 2015 and she thought I was having a ceasure was a particular highlight. Although the 2013 incident of this woman bouncer throwing me out (apparently I had a cold and needed to clear my nose) and then running back in is a contender. I’m dreaming back to get to where I love. So, as I said fingers crossed (although sadly I doubt it)

Attachments

• EF986F14-F39A-4FB3-95AC-1428C4FACF04.jpeg
    EF986F14-F39A-4FB3-95AC-1428C4FACF04.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 70
What’s the chance of golden tickets happening? Fingers crossed. 5 drinks are like a mortgage down there! It’s my favourite club by far...when I went on one knee to propose circa 5 am Cocoon 2015 and she thought I was having a ceasure was a particular highlight. Although the 2013 incident of this woman bouncer throwing me out (apparently I had a cold and needed to clear my nose) and then running back in is a contender. I’m dreaming back to get to where I love. So, as I said fingers crossed (although sadly I doubt it)

ahh I keep forgetting I have a rather large handful of these tickets ???

An imaginery 2021 ibiza summer celebrating the end of Covid 19:

1- return of space ibiza
2- carola music on back to amnesia
3- enter back to space
4- cocoon back to its peak times
5- tale of us back at dc 10

all parties can go up till 10 AM.

Sands back with night parties

An imaginery 2021 ibiza summer celebrating the end of Covid 19:

1- return of space ibiza
2- carola music on back to amnesia
3- enter back to space
4- cocoon back to its peak times
5- tale of us back at dc 10

all parties can go up till 10 AM.
No.3 i have time for that

Cocoon never actually revealed their 2020 plans did they?
I hope they return for some one offs in 2021

Cocoon never actually revealed their 2020 plans did they?
I hope they return for some one offs in 2021
If parties can go ahead I am sure they will have more than one-offs - 2019 was a great season for them and I am sure they are raring to go again

Interesting that Ibiza are planning on implementing the COVID-19 testing - 48 hours negative COVID-19 test (which I think you have to provide) on arrival and will be tested free of charge on leaving. If positive have to quarantine in a hotel. There will be special hotels for this.

I think this is a good idea and think clubbing can be a possibility for 2021

Only problem is maybe will have to bring work laptop to Ibiza so if found positive and have to quarantine can still work....

Crazy new things we will have to think about...

Only problem is maybe will have to bring work laptop to Ibiza so if found positive and have to quarantine can still work....

Crazy new things we will have to think about...

Easy solution for those that work in offices/on laptops?. I was lucky this year tbh we didn’t have any holiday booked as we were meant to be at 5 or 6 weddings (all moved to next year now) but again wont be booking for next year and sadly cant see this sh!t going away by next summer. Remember back in March in the uk we were told all we had to do was lockdown for 3 weeks ...it’s been 7 month and we’ve now got a higher infection rate than we had then!!

Easy solution for those that work in offices/on laptops?. I was lucky this year tbh we didn’t have any holiday booked as we were meant to be at 5 or 6 weddings (all moved to next year now) but again wont be booking for next year and sadly cant see this sh!t going away by next summer. Remember back in March in the uk we were told all we had to do was lockdown for 3 weeks ...it’s been 7 month and we’ve now got a higher infection rate than we had then!!
It won't go away next summer no but we have to adapt, live with it and find ways to try and be careful and still have a life... Economy will collapse otherwise

We can't put our life on hold forever or if and when we get a vaccine

trust me. In most parts of the uk atm life is very much on hold...they’re locking manchester down from Friday and there’s strong suggestions there could be another full scale uk wide lockdown coming soon. Back to square f##king one if so
Yes I heard that....

Spain the same for cases... Spain is on the rise but we are not going into full lockdown, I still go out sometimes...

did the first series of lockdowns work enough to suggest more will do anything besides buy us a few more weeks? these things should be trial and error yet it seems to be our Governments one and only move

the flip side of them is far too damaging, they should be doing everything they can do protect the vulnerable at this stage whilst keeping the country afloat. this is a shit show

Lockdown 1.0 worked in the sense it did what it was intended to do, which was flatten the curve and not overwhelm the NHS at any given point

Now that businesses and the public, in large and in spite of the the deniers, are more clued up in regards to mask wearing, social distancing and sanitation, you would hope there would no further need to completely shut down the economy. These public places were shut in the initial lockdown because they weren't prepared. That concern cannot be levelled at them now

And yet here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back