ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the vaccines, treatments, and immunity from being exposed......literally no reason not to and the Spanish govt has officially lost their minds if things aren’t largely open.

They could have opened this summer in some form imo.
yeah right, of course they could of. Jeez

yeah right, of course they could of. Jeez

Why not? There were several areas around the globe where it was business as usual, and guess what, it wasn’t the end of the world. Not saying a full 7 day schedule and 100% capacity, but they could have made something work.

With vaccines, treatments, and the fact that this virus isn’t as harmful to the young as we once thought, next summer should be 100% on.

Why not? There were several areas around the globe where it was business as usual, and guess what, it wasn’t the end of the world. Not saying a full 7 day schedule and 100% capacity, but they could have made something work.

With vaccines, treatments, and the fact that this virus isn’t as harmful to the young as we once thought, next summer should be 100% on.
And it’s only the young involved in the entertainment and nighttime industry?

what vaccine has been signed off and proven to work?

I’d imagine next year there may be some form of season, however if you honestly think clubs will be back open as to how we know and want them then you have misjudged the seriousness of the current and ongoing situation

next summer should be 100% on.

The early publication of openingdates, etc...has of course also to do with the fact that the promoters and clubs desperately try to stay in touch with the clubbers and organizers. But even then that is almost all they can do, opening parties in 8 months are in my opinion absolutely unrealistic !

......by openingpartys, I mean openingpartys.... no seating events, and similar bullshit ;-)

The early publication of openingdates, etc...has of course also to do with the fact that the promoters and clubs desperately try to stay in touch with the clubbers and organizers. But even then that is almost all they can do, opening parties in 8 months are in my opinion absolutely unrealistic !

......by openingpartys, I mean openingpartys.... no seating events, and similar bullshit ;-)

Them WE will have a biiiiig Threads : Hidden places in Ibiza

And it’s only the young involved in the entertainment and nighttime industry?

what vaccine has been signed off and proven to work?

I’d imagine next year there may be some form of season, however if you honestly think clubs will be back open as to how we know and want them then you have misjudged the seriousness of the current and ongoing situation

Of course not, but there aren't too many elderly people in the industry last time I checked.

UAE has actually approved one of the Chinese vaccines for emergency use and there are about 5 others on the verge of being approved. Most timelines have vaccines being broadly rolled out in Q1 2021 with 80-90% efficacy.

The current situation is serious, but I don’t see what that has to do with next year. Are you saying with people vaccinated and with all the antibody/antivirals available next summer, we still can’t largely open back up? Not sure what your definition of some form of season is, but I don’t know what they would be waiting for.

Of course not, but there aren't too many elderly people in the industry last time I checked.

UAE has actually approved one of the Chinese vaccines for emergency use and there are about 5 others on the verge of being approved. Most timelines have vaccines being broadly rolled out in Q1 2021 with 80-90% efficacy.

The current situation is serious, but I don’t see what that has to do with next year. Are you saying with people vaccinated and with all the antibody/antivirals available next summer, we still can’t largely open back up? Not sure what your definition of some form of season is, but I don’t know what they would be waiting for.

as much as I'm hoping you are right, I think you're sadly being too optimistic with this timeline.

that said, I am sure things will look better for next season than they did for this summer.

as much as I'm hoping you are right, I think you're sadly being too optimistic with this timeline.

that said, I am sure things will look better for next season than they did for this summer.

I mean I don’t think it will be 2019, but it should be like 75% of the way there imo. If Ibiza isn’t, I’m sure there will be many places that will be.

the discussion base for establishing safe travel corridors with the most important countries is this (from the spanish government's view)

for the winter season (in spain generally), and I guess for next year possibly until vaccines are available (or all governments are happy to switch to antigen tests), a negative PCR test will be needed for travel into the country if the country you live in has a worse situatiom than spain. generally, if the country is below 50 cases per 100k inhabitants, no test is needed.

this just out - will post a link when I have one

For ibz2021 ,asking that nighlife is back is really too much,for me its like wishing to win the lottery ?
We all want it BACK but its gonna take YEARS.
Right now,We still wear masks at office ,train,métro supermarket shops,even covid 19 policies tightened last days, And in 6 months, Spanish government ,that is among tough policies will let nightlife back ? ? i dont think SO.
You could tell me any country letting nightlife back , i may have a hope but not really spain ...

No quarantine And spanish government beeing smoother (No curfew) is just what i hope,wish ask ,things like july august.
I dont know what they will setup to allow some little Music events but Dinner events is not on my minds for ibz2021 And i really dont care not to see big name djs .
It will be good for ibz economy If they let it open from april to september, with all beach bars opened, knowing it was a ghostown this year from september .so no way to plan ibz in sept,july aug is too pricey
20201010_093833.jpg

the discussion base for establishing safe travel corridors with the most important countries is this (from the spanish government's view)

for the winter season (in spain generally), and I guess for next year possibly until vaccines are available (or all governments are happy to switch to antigen tests), a negative PCR test will be needed for travel into the country if the country you live in has a worse situatiom than spain. generally, if the country is below 50 cases per 100k inhabitants, no test is needed.

this just out - will post a link when I have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back