ibiza gossip 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they maintain the event If Virus still On?
Lesson learned from ibz 2020 No Dancing policy,i'm more in for ibz21 booking/planning 3-4 weeks max b4 And not months b4...
well its one of those you have to have something to look forward to mate, they must have confidence.. if all fails we still have 2 weeks mid summer booked to fall back on ..and if things aren't up and running by then to a certain degree?.. jobs f***ed

well its one of those you have to have something to look forward to mate, they must have confidence.. if all fails we still have 2 weeks mid summer booked to fall back on ..and if things aren't up and running by then to a certain degree?.. jobs f***ed
Yes defo have to have something to look forward to...I really hope opening happens in April/May we will see...if not I have to find a country where you can party relatively COVID-19 safely

I haven't partied since Jan this year and I really need a party next year

Yes defo have to have something to look forward to...I really hope opening happens in April/May we will see...if not I have to find a country where you can party relatively COVID-19 safely

I haven't partied since Jan this year and I really need a party next year
absolutely! were lucky we went to Inner City Electronic fest the weekend before lockdown so that has kept us going some what.. but not going to lie starting to climb the walls now

Whilst I would hate to be proved wrong, I think the ideas of packed dance floors by 2021 summer is pretty optimistic. We shall see.

I heard today Hi and Ushuaia are both planning not to be open next year. How true that is I don’t no but the folk who told me sometimes have good info. They have lived on the island 5 years but have just given up and moved back to the UK

I heard today Hi and Ushuaia are both planning not to be open next year. How true that is I don’t no but the folk who told me sometimes have good info. They have lived on the island 5 years but have just given up and moved back to the UK
Probably makes sense if places have to close by midnight.. ushuaia should be ok though if that does happen..

hï have actually announced their 2021 residencies back in august...

This feels unlikely after Ushuaia announced their daily schedule at the end of August?

Whilst I would hate to be proved wrong, I think the ideas of packed dance floors by 2021 summer is pretty optimistic. We shall see.

Between the vaccines, treatments, and immunity from being exposed......literally no reason not to and the Spanish govt has officially lost their minds if things aren’t largely open.

They could have opened this summer in some form imo.

hï have actually announced their 2021 residencies back in august...

Yeah mate I’m aware of that. Like I said just what I heard from a well informed couple who have lived there a while. It’s come from a management level friend of theirs. Obviously you have your own knowledge and I’m certainly not questioning that, just passing on what I was told today as it’s relevant to this thread.

I sincerely hope next year goes ahead with no restrictions and this shit storm is behind us rendering their information wrong!!!???

Any proper business will be putting contingency plans in place and that would include worse case scenario of not opening.

Im sure they will be open in at least some capacity, but this time last year if someone had of said in the 2020 gossip thread that no clubs at all would be opened that summer they would be laughed off the Internet ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back