*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I may be a little sensitive on this right now.

personally I also hope for a return of more 'togetherness' in clubbing, but I can't see the VIP areas go away sadly.

Vip and clubbing belongs together. Clubbing is like this from the beginning. In S54 the rich and famous had no problems to go in ,
same in other venues. Some people want to be only in a vip area , so they can do if they pay it ...
They are here and I am there , no problem for me

Vip and clubbing belongs together. Clubbing is like this from the beginning. In S54 the rich and famous had no problems to go in ,
same in other venues. Some people want to be only in a vip area , so they can do if they pay it ...
They are here and I am there , no problem for me
And if you somehow manage to get invited in it's great fun.. and some free drinks and fruits

I don't like the vip culture, but to be honest the vip sections in the ibiza clubs have never bothered me, I can't say I even notice them much.

If they ever separate the dancfloor then that's a big problem.

I just hope that after all this is done that perhaps drinks prices come down.

I am bothered by the people who drink champagne from the bottle and have idiotic habits. The securitys have to give them a kick in the ass. Saw it in Pacha. And they were rude atainst the staff girls and dancers.
Was only one time ,I saw it.

I am bothered by the people who drink champagne from the bottle and have idiotic habits. The securitys have to give them a kick in the ass. Saw it in Pacha. And they were rude atainst the staff girls and dancers.
Agreed mate, but I just have to admit I don't think I have personal seen or experienced it much in ibiza.
Maybe because I'm mostly on the dancfloor away from those areas.

Agreed mate, but I just have to admit I don't think I have personal seen or experienced it much in ibiza.
Maybe because I'm mostly on the dancfloor away from those areas.

Yeah , but in Pacha you look directly on it. Saw it one time extremely. Never again after this. Rude behaviour against staff is more common , but not only from the people in the vip and not only from men

That the behavior of the fake VIP... They save all year for this and just act the tit..

We played pool with 2 Arab lads years ago early 90s in the liberty bar I think in the port was later named Rock bar. Not where it is now but up where the steps bring you up to the Virgins St or whatever it is called.. they were crap at pool and thought we were professionals lol.. went to Pacha that night me and mate Colin and the roped off area was looking over the tiny dance floor at the time and here were the two guys sitting there surrounded by babes, mainly the dancers of the club.. they called us up for a drink. We were soaked in sweat , long t shirts and hair stuck to our faces...we had a few shots and left.. no chance of pulling in there for likes of us..

We played pool with 2 Arab lads years ago early 90s in the liberty bar I think in the port was later named Rock bar. Not where it is now but up where the steps bring you up to the Virgins St or whatever it is called.. they were crap at pool and thought we were professionals lol.. went to Pacha that night me and mate Colin and the roped off area was looking over the tiny dance floor at the time and here were the two guys sitting there surrounded by babes, mainly the dancers of the club.. they called us up for a drink. We were soaked in sweat , long t shirts and hair stuck to our faces...we had a few shots and left.. no chance of pulling in there for likes of us..

If they say you are guest , no chance ?
I thought the Vip People can invite you ?

I don't like the vip culture, but to be honest the vip sections in the ibiza clubs have never bothered me, I can't say I even notice them much.

If they ever separate the dancfloor then that's a big problem.

I just hope that after all this is done that perhaps drinks prices come down.
Same for me, I dont even see them and, to be honest, most of the time I think the VIPs are just missing a great party out there!

It quite clearly isn't a worry right now, but merely an aspirational future observation of what I believe may happen. Not sure where your comparison of either clubs opening or not due to Covid-19 came from based on that statement??

Why do you think that would happen? Could see the opposite tbh with more people wanting their own space.

It's the same argument as to people stood there on their phones, it kills the vibe.. but for who? I have personally never let either of them bother me.. I'm out to have a good night with friends, dance and that's what I aim to do

VIP culture has no place in dance music full stop if I'm honest but it's not something that is going to change as long as there is people stupid enough to blow money

It's the same argument as to people stood there on their phones, it kills the vibe.. but for who? I have personally never let either of them bother me.. I'm out to have a good night with friends, dance and that's what I aim to do

VIP culture has no place in dance music full stop if I'm honest but it's not something that is going to change as long as there is people stupid enough to blow money
What kils the vibe more for me is when people dance behind you with their back to you, so constantly banging into you but also pretending to be completly uaware of what they are doing! Also, girls with swishing hair when they dance does my head in and you end up with a mouthfull of their hair!

What kils the vibe more for me is when people dance behind you with their back to you, so constantly banging into you but also pretending to be completly uaware of what they are doing! Also, girls with swishing hair when they dance does my head in and you end up with a mouthfull of their hair!

Daym those hair swishers? if people insist on wasting their own nights on their phones (sucks to be them) they could maybe turn their camera lights off then wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue to others I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back