*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole idea of doing a ‚summer’ season in october/november is a bit naive, though understandable for the island economy to hope that. But nowhere near enough people will book an ibiza holiday in october / november, even IF restrictions are off. There are no big school holidays, people will have little money and IF they can splash out for a holiday they will opt for somewhere where it‘s actually warm enough for beach, sun and swimming like egypt or tunesia. Yes I myself know ibiza CAN be nice in novemberm but a much needed big number will not do ibiza in autumn. Also djs might be tied to south america and central european indoor festivals then.

I don't smoke myself so I'm not entirely sure but I think it's a bit of a legal void as to where you can smoke it (so consumption isn't a crime), but possession as such is illegal. which means that if a copper stops you with a joint, they might take it away (or not even that), but you won't get fined for it. whereas if they stop you and you've got a big amount of it on you (no idea where's the limit), they will fine you.
There was something about it... I think residents can grow it and smoke it, but not in public. I don't know about tourists. The impression I got was that they can partake in their private quarters, but I would guess that's going to depend on the rules of the hotels too. Somewhere I read you need to be a citizen or have a Spanish passport.

Whats with driving and weed ? Do they have tests ?

What I see every year : In the beach Bars it smells like weed , in Dalt Vila anyway ...
Saw and smelled it at Heart , but not in Pacha. Im shure there is ...
On the beaches they sell it open. At salinas
the guy has it in his hat. If its forbidden , no one cares. What they ( police )look for : White powders

What I see every year : In the beach Bars it smells like weed , in Dalt Vila anyway ...
the guy has it in his hat. If its forbidden , no one cares. What they ( police )look for : White powders

if you're stopped and they do a test and it shows positive on THC, you'll get fined. saying consumption isn't illegal doesn't mean DUI is legal!

This whole idea of doing a ‚summer’ season in october/november is a bit naive, though understandable for the island economy to hope that. But nowhere near enough people will book an ibiza holiday in october / november, even IF restrictions are off. There are no big school holidays, people will have little money and IF they can splash out for a holiday they will opt for somewhere where it‘s actually warm enough for beach, sun and swimming like egypt or tunesia. Yes I myself know ibiza CAN be nice in novemberm but a much needed big number will not do ibiza in autumn. Also djs might be tied to south america and central european indoor festivals then
I still believe for my ibz closing trip ending oct 13th even without big clubs.
At least if ibz still on lockdown sept oct ,no way to go to Egypt (country of the drum i'm keen such as Turkey)Tunisia,as so afraid to be killed by terrorists(on national Tv a few times along that 2 decades),throat cut as we seen in some videos ,it will be no holidays in a foreign country ,its a no go in middle east country for me for sure,more Thailand on my minds

Last edited:
I still believe for my ibz closing trip ending oct 13th even without big clubs.
At least if ibz still on lockdown sept oct ,no way to go to Egypt (country of the drum i'm keen such as Turkey)Tunisia,as so afraid to be killed by terrorists(on national Tv a few times along that 2 decades),throat cut as we seen in some videos ,it will be no holidays in a foreign country ,its a no go in middle east country for me for sure,more Thailand on my minds

the chance of someone getting killed by you driving a hire car and on no sleep for two days (or anyone else driving in a state they shouldn't get behind the wheel) in ibiza is bigger than someone getting killed in any of those countries by what you said. of course those terrorist attacks are horrible, but the likelihood isn't bigger than getting run over here by a car.

U can delete it if out of topic or racist words
Sometimes its better to shut mouth than giving his opinion ,avoiding to be seen as a "bad guy" because of bad usage of words.

We played pool with 2 Arab lads years ago early 90s in the liberty bar I think in the port was later named Rock bar. Not where it is now but up where the steps bring you up to the Virgins St or whatever it is called.. they were crap at pool and thought we were professionals lol.. went to Pacha that night me and mate Colin and the roped off area was looking over the tiny dance floor at the time and here were the two guys sitting there surrounded by babes, mainly the dancers of the club.. they called us up for a drink. We were soaked in sweat , long t shirts and hair stuck to our faces...we had a few shots and left.. no chance of pulling in there for likes of us..
You bananas having a drink in the vip. ‘This is mad’ ??

as much as it is acceptable it is still not acceptable, not only in spain, even in amsterdam festivals & parties...

where ever u r on the island just dont make it obvious..

even in pacha.. just dont make it obvious and dont worry nothing major will happend..

ull just be asked to light it off.

Thats ok. Spain was the first country which weed was legalized. They had to take it back because the EU. If no on cares , I will not careb, too ...

Spain was the first country which weed was legalized. They had to take it back because the EU
facepalm_pencil.gif

Groove Odyssey (House Music brand) postpone their event from may 13th may 18th to oct 21th 26th :eek:, some really good stuff for people experiencing ibz out season

how many days do u thing Ushuaia/Hi and amnesia gonna announce the postponing of their opening event ? 1 week b4? ?

Groove Odyssey
27 mars, 16:17 ·
We're very sorry to have to say that GO Ibiza 2020 has been postponed.
This decision has not been taken lightly. Taking into account that we are only a month or so away from the event and the current situation that we are all in, we truly believe that this is the best course of action to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our fans, artists and team. We are liaising closely with the local authorities and The Beach Star Hotel, where the event is due to take place and will be announcing a new date on Monday 30th March. Keep your eyes peeled!
If you have purchased a ticket, we can confirm that it will be valid for the rescheduled event and you will be receiving an email shortly with full details.
For further information, please contact the GO team via info@grooveodyssey.com or check out our website grooveodyssey.com for full details and bookings.
Hoping you and your family are well and making it through this challenging time.
❤GO IBIZA FAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back