*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groove Odyssey (House Music brand) postpone their event from may 13th may 18th to oct 21th 26th :eek:, some really good stuff for people experiencing ibz out season

how many days do u thing Ushuaia/Hi and amnesia gonna announce the postponing of their opening event ? 1 week b4? ?

Groove Odyssey
27 mars, 16:17 ·
We're very sorry to have to say that GO Ibiza 2020 has been postponed.
This decision has not been taken lightly. Taking into account that we are only a month or so away from the event and the current situation that we are all in, we truly believe that this is the best course of action to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our fans, artists and team. We are liaising closely with the local authorities and The Beach Star Hotel, where the event is due to take place and will be announcing a new date on Monday 30th March. Keep your eyes peeled!
If you have purchased a ticket, we can confirm that it will be valid for the rescheduled event and you will be receiving an email shortly with full details.
For further information, please contact the GO team via info@grooveodyssey.com or check out our website grooveodyssey.com for full details and bookings.
Hoping you and your family are well and making it through this challenging time.
❤GO IBIZA FAM

that's the ADE week btw...

Yeah it's in San An Bay, the hotel is actually quite nice, pretty cool...but surrounded by all your bucking bronco rides and kareoke bars outside!

First signs of a season extension ? Not in full scale , but ...

I wouldn't see it as that. it's the only option for them to do it this year - either that late or not at all. earlier they won't get the clubs or hotel beds for their package.

that said, as mentioned previously, IF the season does get going I am sure lots of businesses will try to stay open until the end of october

that's the ADE week btw...

First signs of a season extension ? Not in full scale , but ...

This could be a big sticking point for any season extension. Amsterdam will also want to be making up for lost revenue, and while a lot of DJ's could still do an Ibiza 'closing' as well as ADE, I think 'unecessary' travel will still be frowned upon for a while.

I.e. flying somewhere to perform a series of gigs in one place would be seen as ok performers have a living to earn and people need entertianment, but flying from country to country for one offs would be seen as excessive.

that said, as mentioned previously, IF the season does get going I am sure lots of businesses will try to stay open until the end of october

Its possible in a small scale : Weekend openings for bigger clubs , 2 or 3 dates under the week ...
20 or 30 Percent of the normal season.

People need money , some clubs and promoters and so on too ...
Next year crowded season : Everyone eants to be there to replace the lost year.

This whole idea of doing a ‚summer’ season in october/november is a bit naive, though understandable for the island economy to hope that. But nowhere near enough people will book an ibiza holiday in october / november, even IF restrictions are off. There are no big school holidays, people will have little money and IF they can splash out for a holiday they will opt for somewhere where it‘s actually warm enough for beach, sun and swimming like egypt or tunesia. Yes I myself know ibiza CAN be nice in novemberm but a much needed big number will not do ibiza in autumn. Also djs might be tied to south america and central european indoor festivals then.
Yeh I agree... The way things are not sure if any djs will be tied to any south America tours at the moment sadly

Never judge a book by his cover but i can understand the feedback from my last comment that can be misinterpreted.
the list you wrote are only muslim countries , no need to have done 10 years at university to understand ...not enough problems around the world at the moment, bring some more ?

Last edited:
Best spotlight mate is muslim, from U.A.E country , Bahrain & why do you think he enjoys to share ibz with me, such last summer even taking same plane from France CDG, for single and return to ibiza ?
it same stuff for people thinking im deep pocket when they read/misinterpret some posts ...such sayin that hotel cost me, i will loose some € because of covid crisus crisis this year if ibz cancelled but on other side i gave 750€ 2 weeks ago to help a nurse friend to help..(wanted to keep secret as no need to tell when u do good action (i didnt took location in ibz some years as im more to sacrifice my comfort and give the 2000-3000€ saved to give this money to help as donation)

it same stuff for people thinking im deep pocket when they read/misinterpret some posts ...such sayin that hotel cost me, i will loose some € because of covid crisus crisis this year if ibz cancelled but on other side i gave 750€ 2 weeks ago to help a nurse friend to help..(wanted to keep secret as no need to tell when u do good action (i didnt took location in ibz some years as im more to sacrifice my comfort and give the 2000-3000€ saved to give this money to help as donation)
:rolleyes:

*Pero Amnesia y Ferrer lo tienen peor", avisan las mismas fuentes. ¿Por qué? "Porque Ferrer ha alquilado Amnesia a su hijo por dos millones de euros al mes. Pretendía pasarse el verano cazando en su finca de Castilla y León. Ahora su retoño no podrá pagar la renta", han avisado otros directivos rivales.

*¿Y Privilege? "Funcionó y tiene potencial, pero Matutes entró gradualmente hasta el 51% y lo opera al ralentí. Lo ha domado para no perder cuota de mercado con Ushuaïa y Hi", explican voces conocedoras.

Ay, ay, ayyy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back