*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closing of Ushuaia clashed with amnesia last year, I remember as I was going to go to Ushuaia and glad I didn't. Was better actually has had loads of room to move in Amnesia. I remember Amnesia closing years ago used to be so horrible and unbearable as way too rammed

can't see amnesia closing , not happening same day as HI closing.

Tough decision Ushuaia + Amnesia closing ? (90%) or Ushuaia + Hi closing (10%) if amnesia closing on oct 10th
still can do Ushuaia + Hi closing and from 8pm , amnesia closing?

Can't compare amnesia closing 19 with Terrace full after 8am (was empty (200 people after 10am )ibz 16 th? the one with Carola closing terrace, Morillo closing main room 8am, Jackmaster cancelling because of plane cancellation ) to Hi with theatre room of 200 people max at midday.
At Hi ive noticed, place empty around 5h00am quickly

for closing it's easy: if you want to see kalkbrenner and tale of us --> hi. if you want to see paradise artists and proper techno --> amnesia.

Last edited:
if looking at Hi opening and amnesia opening , my kind is more amnesia party and last 2 Paradise closing were nice , while at Hi the sound of Locodice made me leaving Hï ibz opening ?

just hope the djs from opening Hi ibz wont be back on lineuP of closing one otherwise ill sell my Hi tix

Good news for Amnesia

Las discotecas de Ibiza podrán celebrar fiestas hasta el mediodía
Deberán organizarse antes del 16 de mayo y después del 9 de octubre para desestacionalizar
Las discotecas de Ibiza podrán disfrutar este año de un generoso horario de apertura, que se prolongará durante cuatro horas más de lo que se había establecido en las últimas temporadas, pasando así de las ocho de la mañana a las doce del mediodía.

La extensión del horario, aprobado esta semana por el pleno del Ayuntamiento de Sant Antoni, beneficiará a las salas de fiesta con capacidad para más de 1.500 personas que celebren su opening (apertura) antes del 16 de mayo y su closing (cierre) a partir del 9 de octubre.

Is DC10 included in the extended opening/closing party hours or is that a different part of town? Could see DC10 afters being fun

Is DC10 included in the extended opening/closing party hours or is that a different part of town? Could see DC10 afters being fun
Dc10 depends on Sant Josep council, which is the opposite party of the mayor of San Antonio but HI also depends on Sant Josep and they allow them till 12. ??‍♂️

any news about Destino yet? Just read about the 140k fine for a hotel in Cap Martinet (which is 40% lower than originally, due that the owners were beeing reasonable) Guess the hotel has been Destino? If so, what does that mean for 2020?

Good news for Amnesia

Las discotecas de Ibiza podrán celebrar fiestas hasta el mediodía
Deberán organizarse antes del 16 de mayo y después del 9 de octubre para desestacionalizar
Las discotecas de Ibiza podrán disfrutar este año de un generoso horario de apertura, que se prolongará durante cuatro horas más de lo que se había establecido en las últimas temporadas, pasando así de las ocho de la mañana a las doce del mediodía.

La extensión del horario, aprobado esta semana por el pleno del Ayuntamiento de Sant Antoni, beneficiará a las salas de fiesta con capacidad para más de 1.500 personas que celebren su opening (apertura) antes del 16 de mayo y su closing (cierre) a partir del 9 de octubre.

Now the real question: Will @Nobbie Q be changing his travel plans...?

any news about Destino yet? Just read about the 140k fine for a hotel in Cap Martinet (which is 40% lower than originally, due that the owners were beeing reasonable) Guess the hotel has been Destino? If so, what does that mean for 2020?

no news yet but the fine won‘t have any consequences

I wonder if the package is for post-divorce fun, or guarantees of pre-divorce activities that will trigger the event...

It is good PR for them. I assume they hoping the Daily Mail etc will pick up on it.

But it is amazing how many people you end up chatting to in Ibiza and they on some break-up / divorce etc. Maybe this is just what happens when you are in your 30s - you chat to these people haha.

Heard a big rumour Len’s Exhale Night is going to get a residency this summer, anyone else heard anything on this?

good news for clubs on san antonio soil (eden, es paradis, but also, and mainly amnesia and privilege):

the town hall will this year grant a special permit for the opening and closing party of the venues to stay open until midday, if the opening party is before 16th may and the closing party after 9th october.

source:
Sant Antoni amplía el horario de los 'opening' de las discotecas
https://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitius...nt-antoni-amplia-horario-opening/1126077.html

so...see you on amnesia terrace for some hours in the sunshine!!
Privilege closing; PLEASE GOD.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back