*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If solardo and camelphat move to Wednesdays, who takes over the place at HI on Tuesdays? Does Fisher take over it himself or is it someone brand new? (Is it too much to hope for Prydz to come back, what do you guys think?)
No Prydz residencie again this, the only thing we can hope is a couple of special events at Ushuaïa, but nothing was confirmed at NYE (my source is a common close friend of Prydz).

it has been a WINTER venue fgp, not one for the summer.
I'm not surprised at all that it didn't work in summer.

Owner is not poor. German Rock Star ...
Dont know if he is the only owner, but he opened it. He is from Frankfurt Area . Not my cup of music , not my cup of anything , this guy.

I passed by Veto after Solomun + 1 was over and saw quite a number of people there. I was tempted to check it out but just went back home

generally, in summer, it was more a bar where locals used to hang out for a drink after their late shifts. or on their way to pacha. in summer it hardly ever worked as a club. but there were times when the nighttime events were pretty cool in there during the winter.

If solardo and camelphat move to Wednesdays, who takes over the place at HI on Tuesdays? Does Fisher take over it himself or is it someone brand new? (Is it too much to hope for Prydz to come back, what do you guys think?)
Eric isn’t coming back sadly ?

I passed by Veto after Solomun + 1 was over and saw quite a number of people there. I was tempted to check it out but just went back home
Audiojack were doing free entry parties there a few years ago in summer, they looked decent. Looked like a nice crowd.

good news for clubs on san antonio soil (eden, es paradis, but also, and mainly amnesia and privilege):

the town hall will this year grant a special permit for the opening and closing party of the venues to stay open until midday, if the opening party is before 16th may and the closing party after 9th october.

source:
Sant Antoni amplía el horario de los 'opening' de las discotecas
https://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitius...nt-antoni-amplia-horario-opening/1126077.html

so...see you on amnesia terrace for some hours in the sunshine!!

Hope Privilege Ibiza will do something this year as they made poor closing19 last year if i remember the billboard seen on the road(that looks a last mn event).
The privilege closing 18 was something with Solomun b2b TOU (for someone not into those djs ), opening 18 nice with David Morales but room looks like half filled in Main room.

Last edited:
Good

Season until mid of october ?

Fr/Sa 10 and 11 October or 17/18 October weekends ?

not sure any of the big clubs will take it into mid october. 9th/10th oct for sure (pacha, hi, ushuaïa confirmed, amnesia I guess too), but 16th/17th...that is really late. prove me wrong though!

If they all jump to the earliest possible dates
9 and 10 that will be a problem. Maybe ONE of the big ones will try it later

Can’t be far off the release for Captured Festival now. Looking on their FB Page, it was the beginning of March they announced last year.

good news for clubs on san antonio soil (eden, es paradis, but also, and mainly amnesia and privilege):

the town hall will this year grant a special permit for the opening and closing party of the venues to stay open until midday, if the opening party is before 16th may and the closing party after 9th october.

source:
Sant Antoni amplía el horario de los 'opening' de las discotecas
https://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitius...nt-antoni-amplia-horario-opening/1126077.html

so...see you on amnesia terrace for some hours in the sunshine!!
so amensia may have closing party earlier this year...I went last year was amazing!!

If they all jump to the earliest possible dates
9 and 10 that will be a problem. Maybe ONE of the big ones will try it later

it's not impossible, but unlikely. which one then?

pacha have already announced music on and solomun close on 8,9 and 11 oct. I can't see them going for another week without any big artists and also pacha restaurant reservation system only works until 11 oct which makes me think that unless something changes, 11th october will be their summer closing with the usual extended solomun+1 closing session.

hï and ushuaïa have already announced their joint closing party, odyssey, for 10th october.

so the only other big (relevant) one left is amnesia. they've so far announced elrow closing for 26th sep, together for 5th oct and paradise for 7th oct. seeing this, it's very unlikely that they do nothing on the weekend the above ones close and move their closing to 17th october. one because of staff, two because of the already announced parties above, the people will book their closing party trip around those dates. amnesia would be pretty alone if they did it the weekend afterwards.

it's true that their closing will clash with ushuaïa/hï if they do it on the 10th (which is what I expect), but the same happens for the openings in may now. but if they announce it early enough and with good artists (as happens for the opening), I don't think there will be an issue.

as for privilege, unless they pull a super closing party with someone like carl cox or similar, their closing probably sadly just won't be relevant. the last great closing party they had was because that summer afterlife still had a residency in there and because of them they had access to great artists. as always, prove me wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back