*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solardo have confirmed via insta that they are with Camelphat this year. I can’t see anything other than those two at Ushuaia and Paradise at Amnesia afterwards. It’d be stupid to fight it out for the same Brit heavy/tech house crowd on the same night when they could pick any other, wouldn’t it? Whereas so many people will do the double on a Wednesday if so

Solardo have confirmed via insta that they are with Camelphat this year. I can’t see anything other than those two at Ushuaia and Paradise at Amnesia afterwards. It’d be stupid to fight it out for the same Brit heavy/tech house crowd on the same night when they could pick any other, wouldn’t it? Whereas so many people will do the double on a Wednesday if so

Oh not Solardo ?. Hoping Paradise benefits from the points already made about Amnesia tbh

Ohh.. I went to this night too! No Bedouin, but musically it was great. I just wish they had the Saga performers and weirdness throughout the venue and not just the front.

The crowd thinned out noticeably after maybe 430. I don't know, but I think this night will struggle at Pacha..there's something off with Pacha Fridays that I can't put my finger on. Transmoderna will also split the crowd up. I guess it depends on guests. If you have 2 solid supporting acts including Keinemusik, Red Axes, Lee Burridge then it could maybe work. But they have to be solid, not just a Bedouin +1 thing
I was there too on that occasion and confirm with both of you about being a very good night. As for this issue about Heart full of “rich” people, I can’t say about other events as I have only been there for Saga a handful of times but I can say that I didn’t really notice such a characteristic with the punters, I’ve always found the crowd very varied and most importantly up for serious dancing.

If solardo and camelphat move to Wednesdays, who takes over the place at HI on Tuesdays? Does Fisher take over it himself or is it someone brand new? (Is it too much to hope for Prydz to come back, what do you guys think?)

Bedouin party's are loved by the yachty types.. perfect location
they play in Paris this week in a posh club, if i was fan i will have a go (100% on clubbing retirement in Paris ?‍?) n be turned 100% back for sure (i don't look enough VIP ), free entry but hard door policy such as Bergain but VIP people geared ?
Still dont get people with Damian Lazarus, i heard his video set along tulum: 0.0001/10 my note ?
manko.jpg

blond:ish played at this place too a few weeks ago...(Mellow)Nomad music for VIP people ?

Last edited:

I truly hope not as our flight doesn’t arrive in ibiza till Wednesday evening!!!

What is a Vip ? People who look like ones who spend big money for drinks ?
yeap, i heard u need booking bottle service and all that shit to be allowed to enter , the reason i ask Erick Morillo to be on his list, last time he played in a posh parisian club end 2019 as i was turned back year sept 2018 with my presale tix (they refund me & apologize , saying they will give me 2 free list next time)

the last 2 times i've been there to support french djs along season , the room was empty , max 5 people , 1 time solo (thing, i couldnt cope anymore, the will for clubbing decreasing=> the will to go solo in a club is a NO WAY way now), last time closing 19, with a mate from here

Hard to make business when place is often empty, a pity as they give chance to less big names Djs who play quality music.

Last edited:
the last 2 times i've been there to support french djs along season , the room was empty , max 5 people , 1 time solo (thing, i couldnt cope anymore, the will for clubbing decreasing=> the will to go solo in a club is a NO WAY way now), last time closing 19, with a mate from here

Hard to make business when place is often empty, a pity as they give chance to less big names Djs who play quality music.

it has been a WINTER venue fgp, not one for the summer.
I'm not surprised at all that it didn't work in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back