*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saga to Pacha is a great move. I would expect that they will probably look to get bigger names as guests compared to the last two years which isn't great in my eyes but is unavoidable, but overall I think their night will suit Pacha.

I said this about Dixon last year too though, loved the party itself but we know how that has turned out.

Saga to Pacha is a great move. I would expect that they will probably look to get bigger names as guests compared to the last two years which isn't great in my eyes but is unavoidable, but overall I think their night will suit Pacha.

I said this about Dixon last year too though, loved the party itself but we know how that has turned out.

I also believe it's a good move for them. similar as with paradise, they've packed out and pretty much outgrown their previous venues on the island.

that said, for saga I think it'll be a far bigger challenge this year. the way I see it, with all that's already announced and all that's still to come, friday nights are IMO again gonna be massive. probably the busiest night on the island in terms of numbers, but also the craziest one in terms of parties on offer. just have a think about what was on last summer (our party calendar archive helps) and then you'll be able to gauge what's coming this season on fridays. clubbers will be absolutely spoilt for choice but it won't be easy for anyone I think.

I saw &ME and Trikk at Saga last year, best night I've had in ibiza in a long long time.

There was room to dance and thought the crowd was great. Obviously can't speak about other Heart nights.

Ohh.. I went to this night too! No Bedouin, but musically it was great. I just wish they had the Saga performers and weirdness throughout the venue and not just the front.

The crowd thinned out noticeably after maybe 430. I don't know, but I think this night will struggle at Pacha..there's something off with Pacha Fridays that I can't put my finger on. Transmoderna will also split the crowd up. I guess it depends on guests. If you have 2 solid supporting acts including Keinemusik, Red Axes, Lee Burridge then it could maybe work. But they have to be solid, not just a Bedouin +1 thing

I saw &ME and Trikk at Saga last year, best night I've had in ibiza in a long long time.

There was room to dance and thought the crowd was great. Obviously can't speak about other Heart nights.

Thats it. The captain is a addict of heart too.
I spoke with people , which went to Heart and expect nothing. After that they told about a nice night. Personylly I like the bookings . Satori is also nice for me , Behrouz too. They have a good taste. Never heard about a EDM night there ...

Makes no sense to compare it with amnesia , its different. Btw : The snobs and yachties dissapear at 3. They are tired , then.

Sometimes its little oldschool. I remember Underworld playing there , Omg. Waiting for the Happy Mondays there . Ok Shaun will not do that there ....mhhh

Last edited:
Yeah Satori is really good n still willing to attend this party .Hated(made me feel sleepy)the party with Trikk along CLOSING heart factory
Friday is defected at Eden ,lot of brits,i dont care ,there 4 the love of House (ok, lot of hits but im not the kind of snobbery Guy,its only to make people dancing without beeing too cheezy,not much asking to Djs)

my favourite parties have always been the ones where it's a wild mix of nationalities, religions, beliefs, sexual preferences...everything. this is what clubbing epitomises to me.

Same here, just echoing what you are saying mate.

It’s one of my favourite things about Ibiza.

One of my funniest memories was dancing with 3 lovely ladies from Argentina at Ushuaia once.

My missus in my ear ‘crazy how good looking they actually are, for men, isn’t it’

Me ‘yeah......

...... WHAT!!!’

? ??

At this point I realised in a split second. I originally just thought they were into cross fit or something, you know very muscular etc

They noticed that I had noticed, and they were in hysterics at me ? spent the next 20 minutes winding me up and dancing all over me like I was someone famous or something lol.

Such a good laugh ??

Same here, just echoing what you are saying mate.

It’s one of my favourite things about Ibiza.

One of my funniest memories was dancing with 3 lovely ladies from Argentina at Ushuaia once.

My missus in my ear ‘crazy how good looking they actually are, for men, isn’t it’

Me ‘yeah......

...... WHAT!!!’

? ??

At this point I realised in a split second. I originally just thought they were into cross fit or something, you know very muscular etc

They noticed that I had noticed, and they were in hysterics at me ? spent the next 20 minutes winding me up and dancing all over me like I was someone famous or something lol.

Such a good laugh ??

Last year we had 3 seperate international encounters: Firstly we met a group of Aussies who brought up brexit, them not really having a clue about it (does anyone?) then in Hi I met a Swiss lad who was telling me Brexit would be fine blah blah etc etc and then finally a MEXICAN the same night said to me "Brexit...WHY?" I said im sorry ok!! You're not even from Europe!! All lovely people but Brexit talk was banned for the rest of the holiday ?

Back on topic, any word which club Camelphat will be? The mrs wants to see them but hoping for Ushuaia so we can try Paradise too

This is true, so it might work for Pacha. For me, I’d be too bored to listen to them all night, but that’s just personal choice. Maybe part of Pacha’s refurb includes some beds so people can fall asleep listening to them.
What is the deal with the yachty types and Bedouin .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back