*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a instagram video of a guy called AddyZoo. He does a little tour over Benimussa in preparation of the new season and he says somewhere that Magdalena Shadows is gonna be held there? Any truth to this? Did he said it wrong and did he mean Magdalena from Shadows as in...on their opening line up? Or is Shadows moving again?

Just saw a instagram video of a guy called AddyZoo. He does a little tour over Benimussa in preparation of the new season and he says somewhere that Magdalena Shadows is gonna be held there? Any truth to this? Did he said it wrong and did he mean Magdalena from Shadows as in...on their opening line up? Or is Shadows moving again?

madgalena plays the second zoo date - 10th may - as listed here in the forums as well as on our lovely party calendar...

I do like Darius Syrossian but his branding is confusing, made a big thing about Do Not Sleep being his party last few years, now he is saying he hasn’t got any confirmed dates with them yet this summer and only had a few spare. And confirming he has Paradise, Solid Grooves, Octan, Viva Warriors, Defected confirmed already

I do like Darius Syrossian but his branding is confusing, made a big thing about Do Not Sleep being his party last few years, now he is saying he hasn’t got any confirmed dates with them yet this summer and only had a few spare. And confirming he has Paradise, Solid Grooves, Octan, Viva Warriors, Defected confirmed already

As far as I'm aware, Do Not Sleep is (and always has been) owned by Electric ibiza and Darius Syrossian has only ever been the resident DJ for DNS. I don't know the line ups yet for this year so let's see.

as you've maybe seen...

do not sleep do 6 dates at amnesia in the early season. there's more to come.

claptone back at pacha, saturdays this year.

more news to come today still.

May have missed this I apologise - What is the feel around DC10 and the lack of Paradise? A surprising move to Amnesia in my opinion but I guess it out grew DC10 and money talks.

Is there anything on the horizon do we think DC10 will continue this summer with such a loss to their pockets and a gap in their calendar

May have missed this I apologise - What is the feel around DC10 and the lack of Paradise? A surprising move to Amnesia in my opinion but I guess it out grew DC10 and money talks.

Is there anything on the horizon do we think DC10 will continue this summer with such a loss to their pockets and a gap in their calendar
They do have Dixon on Fridays (for however many weeks).
Not that I think that Dixon will pull quite the numbers of Paradise, but it is a nice addition for them!

there‘s stuff in the oven re dc10.

the feedback re paradise's move has genuinely been overwhelmingly good so far from what I can tell

As far as I'm aware, Do Not Sleep is (and always has been) owned by Electric ibiza and Darius Syrossian has only ever been the resident DJ for DNS. I don't know the line ups yet for this year so let's see.

I get that, but it is not the impression he gave out in previous years - so just seems funny now that he seems to be distancing himself. From a marketing POV you'd probably think keep it quiet and see how it pans out rather than say oh I've not been given any dates yet, but I'm playing all these other parties.

I get that, but it is not the impression he gave out in previous years - so just seems funny now that he seems to be distancing himself. From a marketing POV you'd probably think keep it quiet and see how it pans out rather than say oh I've not been given any dates yet, but I'm playing all these other parties.
He is known to occasionally spit the dunmy out..

and the third announcement for today is hybrid minds who have a 7 week residency in eden in peak season (just outside the together at amnesia monday dates).

Do they always announce the night and date with line up to be confirmed? I'm only asking as daughter and some friends are thinking about going over for a week so I was keeping an eye on here.. ifind out who's playing..lol..

Do they always announce the night and date with line up to be confirmed? I'm only asking as daughter and some friends are thinking about going over for a week so I was keeping an eye on here.. ifind out who's playing..lol..

can hardly believe you're actually asking this hehe :)

almost all promoters will first launch their dates (which is usually jan-march) and then in a second step, anytime between march and may (but most of them in april) announce their line ups in a second step.

can hardly believe you're actually asking this hehe :)

almost all promoters will first launch their dates (which is usually jan-march) and then in a second step, anytime between march and may (but most of them in april) announce their line ups in a second step.
Yes lol ..they grow up fast.. ... I promise Only serious questions on this thread so don't go "fckn hell' if you see an alert from me here...?

Last edited:
I get a feeling his own label moxy is taking most of his time so dns have decided to cut back on him a bit. I get a sense from his comments that he’s as surprised as u about not getting a few dns dates for the summer. Got a feeling hel be doing a few bits at octan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back