*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Pure Pacha” is no more then? There could be some irony / metaphor there... but I’m too tired to think.

could theoretically be on another night...years ago it was on fridays, remember? when pete tong was involved

I get that, but it is not the impression he gave out in previous years - so just seems funny now that he seems to be distancing himself. From a marketing POV you'd probably think keep it quiet and see how it pans out rather than say oh I've not been given any dates yet, but I'm playing all these other parties.
This literally happens every year with Darius since he took on an ibiza residency.

I think Claptone to Saturdays is a great move. If you compare his Monday line-ups last year with Pure Pacha's, the guests were very similar and often the same. The difference being that Claptone is a better resident that Martin Solveig, for me at least. His music is accessible enough that Pacha's Saturday night tourists won't be put off. Good move

I think Claptone to Saturdays is a great move. If you compare his Monday line-ups last year with Pure Pacha's, the guests were very similar and often the same. The difference being that Claptone is a better resident that Martin Solveig, for me at least. His music is accessible enough that Pacha's Saturday night tourists won't be put off. Good move

I agree, it probably is a good Saturday night for them - it's quite accessible enough for hen and stag parties not to be scared off. Also, a bit more upbeat than the sleepathon of Bedouin on the Friday.

I suppose the question now is what is the Monday party to replace Claptone?

I agree, it probably is a good Saturday night for them - it's quite accessible enough for hen and stag parties not to be scared off. Also, a bit more upbeat than the sleepathon of Bedouin on the Friday.

I suppose the question now is what is the Monday party to replace Claptone?
And Thursday as the BIG man is gone to PDB

I do like Darius Syrossian but his branding is confusing, made a big thing about Do Not Sleep being his party last few years, now he is saying he hasn’t got any confirmed dates with them yet this summer and only had a few spare. And confirming he has Paradise, Solid Grooves, Octan, Viva Warriors, Defected confirmed already

I always thought Do Not Sleep was his own party?

He isn't playing their Fabric party either - Sidney Charles is. Does all seem a bit odd / muddled to me, but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back