*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Hotel needs a refurbishment ASAP. It is like stepping back into 2005 design lab. Personally I like that era of design, but it needs a refresh...

I saw the Defected branding they used in the article, thought there was some real gossip haha! About as much chance of that as Solomun moving to Eden.

The picture is from Defected 2012 as Solomun on the line-up...

15722988532009.jpg

I saw the Defected branding they used in the article, thought there was some real gossip haha! About as much chance of that as Solomun moving to Eden.

The picture is from Defected 2012 as Solomun on the line-up...

15722988532009.jpg
That was actualy my first call last year : wishing Defected could be back @ Pacha in 2019... Post quickly removed by McRackin...

I'm more worried about Dixon.. big changes there.. ?

as per now (with the info I have as of today), I'm not overly worried. I think transmoderna continues, with dixon.

also - this winter's refurb at pacha might surprise some people!

as per now (with the info I have as of today), I'm not overly worried. I think transmoderna continues, with dixon.

But his style has changed alot musically and his shirts. That's why i was thinking a Dixon/ Peggy thing as someone said could work... It was a great night when I was there as it's the type of music I like to hear.. but some thought it was proggy melodic waffle..
I'm sure he would not play that at panorama bar but it's suits Pacha and it's holiday music..

I think Dixon and the Transmoderna crew need to do some events overseas to get the momentum going. They need a few London, Barcelona, Berlin dates Etc. Obvious I know, but they need to get the brand out there more.

Re. New Pacha Refurb. They aren’t messing around with the main room again are they?

The impression I got from my night there was that most of the people were there for Dixon. The guests were a sideshow really - was extremely surprised at the (atrocious) live warm-up as that was just solid bosh-bosh kiddie techno which I can't actually believe he himself had anything to do with booking. The thing is I don't think they really need to counter-balance the night in September as there seemed to be enough real fans to make up the numbers. I also think the music was broad and exciting enough to appeal to heads and casuals alike. Craig 72 is right in that he probably has diversified. No way would he have dropped kenneth bager in years past. (everyone I know thinks it's a bit shit - sorry Kenneth!) but you do need occasional sledgehammer moments in the big rooms.

I think Dixon and the Transmoderna crew need to do some events overseas to get the momentum going.

Momentum? He's been DJing around the world for over 15 years!

I think Dixon and the Transmoderna crew need to do some events overseas to get the momentum going. They need a few London, Barcelona, Berlin dates Etc. Obvious I know, but they need to get the brand out there more.

Re. New Pacha Refurb. They aren’t messing around with the main room again are they?

you know I can't and won't comment any more on the pacha refurb.

as for transmoderna international events and making the brand known, I agree. and since their insta is still active with daily posts I think they also know ;) I've got no background info on this, but personally I wouldn't be surprised if there was a transmoderna event in tulum or within bpm festival for example. we'll see.

I don't think they should tour transmoderna As a brand.. dixon is getting enough shit over his or whoever does the insta

there decreasing the amount of vip tables? :lol::lol::lol:

Becoming a Working Man's Club. Pints of John Smith 2Euro, Bingo in the intervals ;)

Intrigued what they are doing, it's rare that you'd see another refurb so soon, maybe a sign it hasn't been what they hoped for a couple of years ago?

as usual - no guarantee until it's announced. it's not even november yet and this is one of the examples that still might change tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back