*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesia certainly has the large void to fill with Music On & Cream's departure over the last few seasons - My Pyramid date in peak season July was near enough empty by 4am & Luciano Friday's we can conclude as a flop....

Afterlife & Solomun would have been perfect residents, however it looks as though they are all but staying. Resistance at Amnesia Friday would be massive - Beyer, Cox, Plex & Capiarti alternating on the terrace with Charlotte, Eats & Enrico in the main room.

A few Coxy specials at Privilege 2017 were great nights - would make sense all round imo!

let's just say there are things in the oven and stuff that's waiting to be put in the oven
Taking-a-Pizza-Out-of-The-Oven-Fail.gif

I'm a bigger fan of amnesia myself but for the Cox dates (which seem to get more and more) even the amnesia terrace is too small. and on some nights the vista club seemed more than big enough for the booked acts, so they'd have problems filling the amnesia club room.

amnesia terrace is perfect for cox music

I meant Release Yourself yes but didn’t know that he was playing cream before that ... went to cream a few times but was beginning of 2000´s, same time he had his recidency at el divino I think and he went to Pacha around 2002or 3 ( competing with manumission and cocoon ) 20€ to go to Pacha on Monday during that time ...
Yeah, he played really long sets at Cream. First time I went to amnesia he was doing a 6 hour set in the main room. Terrace was just a chill out area with ambient music, no djs and the palm trees were still there. Roof on though!

I'm a bigger fan of amnesia myself but for the Cox dates (which seem to get more and more) even the amnesia terrace is too small. and on some nights the vista club seemed more than big enough for the booked acts, so they'd have problems filling the amnesia club room.

I couldn't disagree more on this myself.

remember the one night stands coxy did two summers ago? one in amnesia, one in pacha? neither of those rooms (amnesia terrace and pacha main room) were too small - both dates were simply 'perfectly busy'. it's simply about knowing when to stop sales... personally I think resistance would have been a perfect fit for amnesia.

I think they would be a good fit in amnesia, but I hope it stays at privilige.

Privilege needs resistance to stay to keep its resurgence momentum going. Unless another big night takes its place

next time simply copy the text into google translate - even though the translation won't be perfect, it'll be good enough so you understand what it is about.
deepl.com
best translation engine out there
If you do not know this yet, have a try, you will be amazed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back