*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgell has always been a grumpy old man, out of touch with the modern world and disillusionised. He hated his own club and the djs playing there in the end, except for flower power. Urgell is often idolized as one of the guys paving the way for modern Ibiza but in fact as many he was just there at the right time. He himself never did anything for electromic music in Ibiza. He had D. Whittle for that.

In his mind , he is still a hippie. Its ok for me , there are a lot of guys like him. Maybe me too , sometimes. A lot of younger spanish people want the hippie times back , they are closer to Lennon than to Vaeth ... They want to dance to electronic beats and be leider ke Jerry Garcia . Times are changing ...

I suppose he meant Release Yourself!

2518848029_cc6b6b9bb7.jpg

One of team Game Over posting a photo of Privilege along with cryptic message
Hashtags #resistance #pure

Not as bad as I first thought but still a shame!

I often have to deal with such locusts professionally, this is only the first step, there are two more waves of termination... 100% , always the same principle ;-) If I were employed at pacha, I would already look for a new job !

I often have to deal with such locusts professionally, this is only the first step, there are two more waves of termination... 100% , always the same principle ;-) If I were employed at pacha, I would already look for a new job !

They can not outsource it. Makes no sense. Maybe it all they die.I hope for the People ...

I suppose he meant Release Yourself!

2518848029_cc6b6b9bb7.jpg
I meant Release Yourself yes but didn’t know that he was playing cream before that ... went to cream a few times but was beginning of 2000´s, same time he had his recidency at el divino I think and he went to Pacha around 2002or 3 ( competing with manumission and cocoon ) 20€ to go to Pacha on Monday during that time ...

any other parties beside dc 10 in new years?

well...

on NYE, lío and heart are confirmed. I think octan and underground might open too.

then dc10 on NYD. and there‘s usually one or more afters as well, open for everyone, details to follow.

seeing 3rd jan is friday and 4th is sat, there will be more parties on those dates too

well...

on NYE, lío and heart are confirmed. I think octan and underground might open too.

then dc10 on NYD. and there‘s usually one or more afters as well, open for everyone, details to follow.

seeing 3rd jan is friday and 4th is sat, there will be more parties on those dates too

Like in Summer ... Will be really a short holiday spot for the end of the year in future.
Maybe for the spanish , it is already ...

I'm a bigger fan of amnesia myself but for the Cox dates (which seem to get more and more) even the amnesia terrace is too small. and on some nights the vista club seemed more than big enough for the booked acts, so they'd have problems filling the amnesia club room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back