*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
amnesia opened on 11th may this year.
pacha had its first few big parties at the very start of may this year.

Yeah , like this. Not every day after the openings , like pacha does. I was oftenbend of may and it was phantastic. Ok , now a little earlier , lets see ...

The Pacha group plans to expand in Asia and America, reform El Hotel... and get rid of some of their staff:

Half of the admin staff will be affected:

Half of the admin staff who work at their new headquarters in the Cetis bulding (where the new bus station is). It doesn't mention the exact number. Not as bad as I first thought but still a shame!

I guess after tomorrow we'll know more. I have friends that might be affected so over the weekend I'll hear more I think.

It says 6% from a total staff count of 1000, so 60?
61:
-5 from El Hotel
-15 from Destino
-7 from Pacha
-34 from the office

Taken from one of the comments below...

"LIO no está afectado por el ERE porque en dos años se quedan sin el local"

... two years left for Lio ❓❗

The renovations are ‘vulgar’ is a pretty big statement!
Yeah I thought it looked great.. I was only there for Dixon closing didn't move from just right of the end of the stairs and it was Dark.. Could have been anywhere really..?

Last edited:
Wow. They don’t actually own the building...didn’t know that!
they have a lease for X years. the same happened when it was called el divino: we always heard that khaled was the owner but he was just renting the building to marina ibiza (back then known as ibiza nueva)...

e88efffb070c5e14f1a8b998511018c9.jpg

Urgell has always been a grumpy old man, out of touch with the modern world and disillusionised. He hated his own club and the djs playing there in the end, except for flower power. Urgell is often idolized as one of the guys paving the way for modern Ibiza but in fact as many he was just there at the right time. He himself never did anything for electromic music in Ibiza. He had D. Whittle for that.

they have a lease for X years. the same happened when it was called el divino: we always heard that khaled was the owner but he was just renting the building to marina ibiza (back then known as ibiza nueva)...

e88efffb070c5e14f1a8b998511018c9.jpg
I went to El Divino a good few good times in my younger years - a great venue actually (Miss Moneypennies & I think Hed Kandi started off there). It’ll be interesting to see if Pacha renew their lease or someone else will take over again?

I went to El Divino a good few good times in my younger years - a great venue actually (Miss Moneypennies & I think Hed Kandi started off there). It’ll be interesting to see if Pacha renew their lease or someone else will take over again?
Defected and Roger Sanchez also started there , quiet sure other too ... wasn’t bad as a club especially in the morning time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back