*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Friday 100% JC nights at DC10 is what I could see for next year, test the waters then evolve over time. Or Ushuaia/Hi could work for him as well but that is a big space to fill weekly!

both dates were simply 'perfectly busy'. it's simply about knowing when to stop sales...

understood, but as a promoter when you have to decide to "stop sales" because amnesia terrace is too small or stay at privilege and sell a thousand tickets more it's better to stay at the bigger venue right? That was what I meant.

understood, but as a promoter when you have to decide to "stop sales" because amnesia terrace is too small or stay at privilege and sell a thousand tickets more it's better to stay at the bigger venue right? That was what I meant.

not necessarily if you see that almost all of the non-coxy resistance dates weren't as packed and would thus have looked better over in amnesia. at least that's my point of view

To me the return of Resistance at Privilege depens on the truly possible take-over of Privilege by Matutes. The Supreme Court of Spain should render is decision shortly.

Getting arrested for growing a plant. Ridiculous.

They really need to limit cars, people and construction on the island, but I don’t know how they do that without prices going haywire

They do it , as you see ... San An smaller ... Hotels refurbed and so on ...
The prices will grow

not necessarily if you see that almost all of the non-coxy resistance dates weren't as packed and would thus have looked better over in amnesia. at least that's my point of view

you're right. a difficult one. I guess if Cox did a weekly appearance at resistance amnesia would be just perfect and not as packed.

it might stay in the end but there were rumours it was moving. personally I think it should have moved ;)
Hi Stivi ,
You think it should have move because of the situation privilege is into at the moment or for something else ?
Imo resistance fit well in privilege , moreover It’s the only good night they have at the club ... of course it could fit perfectly in amnesia but then privilege will once again be without any top night ...

Hi Stivi ,
You think it should have move because of the situation privilege is into at the moment or for something else ?
Imo resistance fit well in privilege , moreover It’s the only good night they have at the club ... of course it could fit perfectly in amnesia but then privilege will once again be without any top night ...

both for privilege's as well as amnesia's situation in a way.

it's true though that with resistance, privilege have at least one proper big night that fills the venue.

They really need to limit cars, people and construction on the island, but I don’t know how they do that without prices going haywire

Surely the Cars issue is easier to fix on an island. Ban the hire car companies and dealerships from bringing a new car onto the island until an old one has been sold off island or scrapped. Should be easy to track cars that arrive via ferry using numberplate recognition.

Bus services would need to increase though, some routes are very good and frequent but others still have random quirks like 'twice a day but not wednesdays' but I suppose how quiet Ibiza is in Winter means its a big cost to buy a bus and only use it 5 months a year.

Always thought an open top tourist bus service would go well in Ibiza and take a lot of tourist cars off the road. I.e. full island circular, you'd probably have to split it down into 2 or 3 different routes due to traffic. Lots of cities have these buses and they are popular and many visitors to Ibiza are only spending a few days and want taster of each of the big sites.

Anyone got some spare open top buses and some cash? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back