*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
some island / clubbing gossip.

I think this is essigi, what used to be summum?
Ready to New Social Distance World!
ESSIGI, Electronic Nightclub, RESPECT All Spanish Goverment´s Rules and Conditions
for Small Nightclubs in Season 2020 and we want guarantee the Highest Level of Protection for Your Healthy Nightlife's Experience.
WE ALLOW ADMISSION BY RESERVATION ONLY,
We have 4 tables with seats for 18 persons
Time for Musical Journeys: from 22:00 till 02:00, every night.
Minimum spent: 20 euro by 1 person.

RESERVE YOUR SEATS AND BE WITH US!

my worry would be if it's safe to be inside this building...

Ready to New Social Distance World!
ESSIGI, Electronic Nightclub, RESPECT All Spanish Goverment´s Rules and Conditions
for Small Nightclubs in Season 2020 and we want guarantee the Highest Level of Protection for Your Healthy Nightlife's Experience.
WE ALLOW ADMISSION BY RESERVATION ONLY,
We have 4 tables with seats for 18 persons
Time for Musical Journeys: from 22:00 till 02:00, every night.
Minimum spent: 20 euro by 1 person.

RESERVE YOUR SEATS AND BE WITH US!

my worry would be if it's safe to be inside this building...

That’s the irony of a lot of this. People will be partying much less safely this year. Like the illlegal raves we’ve seen in the UK with overdoses and stabbings. Would that have happened with proper medical teams and security there?

That’s the irony of a lot of this. People will be partying much less safely this year. Like the illlegal raves we’ve seen in the UK with overdoses and stabbings. Would that have happened with proper medical teams and security there?
Healthy nightclub experience... Who wants that..ffs nothing better than coming off the floor covered in glitter, lipstick,false eyelashes,false nail and even some beard hair..... I think the tables will be booked by wealthy Dubai blokes asking the big Question
Where's all the FANNY

after watching the videos of Eissigi, owned by russian people, the min spending is 20€, so in any budget of the common people
Can't imagine that for this year, if we have a bar playing music until 5h00 am we will be happy AF ?

Wasn't it rumoured/confirmed that the west end was opening until 5 this year?
No. One hour extra for the terraces, maybe. Extended hours for the bars, no. It was a winter only thing but certain blogger got it wrong and that's how the rumour/lie started.

As with all of their articles it seems to contradict itself part way through. Terraces open until 2 and then the bars will have to close at 3, but they can't open the inside apparently so therefore they can't actually open until 3 if the terrace is only allowed until 2 :rolleyes:

The parisian dj i know ,working in ibz season since 2 years gave up to be back this year.
Dj with 20+ years expérience and connection in ibz .
Worker uk dj mate has cancelled this year even working last 2 seasons.
Only other french contact living all year and bound to ibz nightlife, still get some sessions.

I cant see any unknown with no bounding having a job this year, unless working for free/peanuts

The parisian dj i know ,working in ibz season since 2 years gave up to be back this year.
Dj with 20+ years expérience and connection in ibz .
Worker uk dj mate has cancelled this year even working last 2 seasons.
Only other french contact living all year and bound to ibz nightlife, still get some sessions.

I cant see any unknown with no bounding having a job this year, unless working for free/peanuts

even for all the really well-known ibiza resident DJs (graham sahara, andy baxter, manu gonzalez, igor marijuan, everyone!) it's gonna be a tricky season

not the kind of opening party y'all were expecting but...

... it opens mañana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back