*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once able to, they should tour the Beatles Love. Don’t think it went further than Vegas, and would rake in hundreds of millions. Always thought it strange they didn’t tour that format.
The Mirage hotel bought the rights, then leased them to Cirque is my guess. Same with MJ @ Mandalay.

O Beach looked quiet on their Insta stories, though to be fair they do usually have a 'soft' launch night and it is a Wednesday and weekends are normally their busiest. Such a strange year this!

O Beach looked quiet on their Insta stories, though to be fair they do usually have a 'soft' launch night and it is a Wednesday and weekends are normally their busiest. Such a strange year this!
I thought it looked fairly busy on insta video

Bora bora opens tomorrow we will see what that's like

Highlander in the West end reopening 11th July, know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's just about the busiest bar in the West End these days after the 'all inside at midnight' rule came in.
Me and my mate were excited to see this and then i thought that if there was any bar that would be able to open on the west end even if the whole strip isn't really running and outdoors only then it would be them. Pretty busy every day at any time, the Scots f***ing love it. Never feel fully comfortable going in there because you're the odd one out and they all know eachother but will just get involved this year. Are shennanigans their sister bar? I'd imagine they'll be next to follow

it's not like they have IMS dalt vila, hi & ushuaïa opening etc on at the same time as their official opening to attract crowds as they usually do so...

I'll say it again, it'll simply take some time until the season gets a bit of traction.

Surely most people and O Beach were just mates of Lineker and Truman etc? I can't imagine as a tourist you'd bother going there for a while. In fact if i had booked Ibiza any time in July i would have rescheduled for August at least knowing people won't rush to a place until it picks up

not the kind of opening party y'all were expecting but...

... it opens mañana!
The clubs are closed.. so what the djs are doing in Ibiza? DJing at the opening of the new Tesco supermarket ? . Only in Ibiza !

106394769_10158304462467911_893419251975303813_n.jpg

Anyone think there's a chance we'll see the odd dj other than residents at Mambo even if clubs have no pre-events due to obvious reasons? I'm sure i saw an interview with mambo brothers saying a lot of their mates have being asking to be able to play there when it's back.
Related to this though, how will they go about policing the rocks below mambo? Even if it's only resident djs playing surely at sunset it will be very busy as everyone knows that is where people will congregate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back