*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not like they have IMS dalt vila, hi & ushuaïa opening etc on at the same time as their official opening to attract crowds as they usually do so...

I'll say it again, it'll simply take some time until the season gets a bit of traction.

Absolutely Stivi, I wasnt criticising, just reflecting that its a case of making the best of a bad set of circumstances.

Anyone think there's a chance we'll see the odd dj other than residents at Mambo even if clubs have no pre-events due to obvious reasons? I'm sure i saw an interview with mambo brothers saying a lot of their mates have being asking to be able to play there when it's back.
Related to this though, how will they go about policing the rocks below mambo? Even if it's only resident djs playing surely at sunset it will be very busy as everyone knows that is where people will congregate

unless the balearic government eases restrictions, mambo will also have to abide by the current rules which call for safety distance. this would mean half the tables only (at a guess) and no crowds in front of the DJ. not sure about the rocks since they aren't mambo's responsibility AFAIK.

I might be wrong, but those rules might be the reason we haven't seen any opening date yet for café mambo.

if they do open I'm sure we'd see some good DJs playing, everyone is raring to go

The clubs are closed.. so what the djs are doing in Ibiza? DJing at the opening of the new Tesco supermarket ? . Only in Ibiza !

106394769_10158304462467911_893419251975303813_n.jpg

Good to see 'Dangerous Milf' scored a gig in the end.

Me and my mate were excited to see this and then i thought that if there was any bar that would be able to open on the west end even if the whole strip isn't really running and outdoors only then it would be them. Pretty busy every day at any time, the Scots f***ing love it. Never feel fully comfortable going in there because you're the odd one out and they all know eachother but will just get involved this year. Are shennanigans their sister bar? I'd imagine they'll be next to follow
I'm planning on doing the exact same :') The scottish are always mental in ibiza I will admit. Luckily my friend i'm going with lived near Dundee for a year so whenever we meet scottish people we somehow fit in haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back