*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday used to be
Sa Trinxa(Jockey club last 2 years) + Dc10 Ibz
Got this on my timeline
Free Hierbas to random people but they empty 1/3 of my bottle ?
Spanish workers met each year at Parties
Spotlight G...y met with his family at Salinas
Uk worker (Dj) met each year at random places
View attachment 9336
Ibz2020 mondays will be just Sa Trinxa beach bar lunch or Jockey Club Drinks
Haha of course that’s me bottom right gp at salinas. Feel privileged to be in your timeline.

Haha of course that’s me bottom right gp at salinas. Feel privileged to be in your timeline.
I was cooked the day u spot me by chance, No sleep for 4days

Friday straight from the airport 5pm to Ims Dalt vila + Privilege opening, with New italian mate @nicco
Saturday Ants opening i left at 9pm to rest eat 1hour +Elrow amnesia + Hi ibz opening (puting a spotlight girl on my+1 free list but didnt answer the message around 3h00am even i warned her ill text her when i ll leave amnesia)
Sunday Woomoon ibz + Veto (to say hello to parisian Dj) + Saga opening
Monday Lunch at Can pilot+Jockey club+Sa trinxa + Dc10 ( i was cooked at dc10 around 4am, smoke of people itching my eyes with (tired face on dc10 pics) , i left the place and felt asleep & forgot to put alarm clock in Bora P, from 5h00am to 9h00am, woke up by ray of light & rush in panic to catch plane 10h00am by 20mn last call? , as if i miss the plane i ll miss office duty next day ?)
4 days partying in ibz , 4 hours sleeping, that was the old days ?‍?
20200616_200448.jpg

20200616_212211.jpg
20200616_212350.jpg
20200616_200314.jpg

chinese hat from Elrow chinese row year party that couldnt fit in luggage, 1 red one put in luggage among many elrow merchandising picked that night

Attachments

• 20200616_200518.jpg
    20200616_200518.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Friday straight from the airport 5pm to Ims Dalt vila + Privilege opening, with New italian mate @nicco
Saturday Ants opening i left at 9pm to rest eat 1hour +Elrow amnesia + Hi ibz opening (puting a spotlight girl on my+1 free list but didnt answer the message around 3h00am even i warned her ill text her when i ll leave amnesia, she still owe me 20€ from that day in dc10 ?)
Monday Lunch at Can pilot+Jockey club+Sa trinxa + Dc10 ( i was cooked at dc10 around 4am, smoke of people itching my eyes with (tired face on dc10 pics) , i left the place and felt asleep & forgot to put alarm clock in Bora P, from 5h00am to 9h00am, woke up by ray of light & rush in panic to catch plane 10h00am by 20mn last call? , as if i miss the plane i ll miss office duty next day ?)
4 days partying in ibz , 4 days sleeping, that was the old days ?‍?
View attachment 9338
View attachment 9339
View attachment 9340
chinese hat from Elrow chinese row year party that couldnt fit in luggage, 1 red one put in luggage among many elrow merchandising picked that night
I think I caught you on a home movie of mine. It was from Benirras, a Sunday in August 2012. ?

I will try to dig it up when I get home.

Saturday Ants opening i left at 9pm to rest eat 1hour +Elrow amnesia + Hi ibz opening (puting a spotlight girl on my+1 free list but didnt answer the message around 3h00am even i warned her ill text her when i ll leave amnesia, she still owe me 20€ from that day in dc10 ?)
4 days partying in ibz , 4 days sleeping, that was the old days ?‍?
View attachment 9338
View attachment 9339
View attachment 9340
is this available on your instagram?

few videos from that 4 days
IMS dalt vila Danny Tenaglia-the underground
David Morales-Privilege opening Needing U
Sasha+Kolsh-pick up vista room
Dj koze saga pick up
Hi opening Black coffee+Rampa-Bob Marley-one love last tune at midday (it was hard to stay alive as Black Coffee & Blond:ish made me feel sleepy with their Techno)

Is it a scoop for DM or free publicity for TT ?

well both of course, but it doesn’t make him an idiot or means he is being used. He works for/alongside Ibiza Club News, so I think it’s kinda his job to report on new places opening and this summer in general on the island. They have a great relationship with Tony and Wayne etc so I’d say it’s mutually beneficial.

but anyway, back to the gossip..

well both of course, but it doesn’t make him an idiot or means he is being used. He works for/alongside Ibiza Club News, so I think it’s kinda his job to report on new places opening and this summer in general on the island. They have a great relationship with Tony and Wayne etc so I’d say it’s mutually beneficial.

but anyway, back to the gossip..
I guess I should keep it zipped and not criticise the way these things work....

Looks very plastic
I dont like the pink and white stripe floor
Doesn't look like much in the kids area, maybe it's not finished

But I'm sure it will be very popular next summer

To be fair he does admit in the video its only 85% complete due to Corona virus delays.

I hope its somewhere a bit older for the aging, not instagrammable raver like myself ?

Free entry and £30 minimum spend isnt bad for Ibiza either, but yeh given the circumstances it'll be next year before it hits its stride.

To be fair he does admit in the video its only 85% complete due to Corona virus delays.

I hope its somewhere a bit older for the aging, not instagrammable raver like myself ?

Free entry and £30 minimum spend isnt bad for Ibiza either, but yeh given the circumstances it'll be next year before it hits its stride.
It's screams Instagram to me

I'm trying not to be too negative but imo It looks awful ?

But I think these guys know their market and it will be a success for them like o beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back