*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: thought the market for its err goods would still be strong!
What's the deal with this bar? I think I've been in it once so my knowledge isn't strong... But when i went in there it was pretty empty and they clearly had decent looking girls/dancers almost surrounding the bar that would approach lads to flirt with them if they came close.. There was a lad that was on his own and he was coming up to us telling us how brilliant it was and it was clear when he moved near to one of the girls they would just approach him and he'd fall for it every time, they were so far out of this guy's league ? . What's going on there?

On a positive note, the new Bambuku (ex surf centre next to O Beach) looks great on Insta. Seems to be a more laidback cocktails and food orientated sister to O Beach, which could be good for a chill day.
It's being marketed as a family friendly kind of place i believe

What's the deal with this bar? I think I've been in it once so my knowledge isn't strong... But when i went in there it was pretty empty and they clearly had decent looking girls/dancers almost surrounding the bar that would approach lads to flirt with them if they came close.. There was a lad that was on his own and he was coming up to us telling us how brilliant it was and it was clear when he moved near to one of the girls they would just approach him and he'd fall for it every time, they were so far out of this guy's league ? . What's going on there?
Spot famous about juicy business ???so if closed, not surprising ?‍♂️

It was actually the first bar I went in as a naive 'Ibiza Virgin' wandered on to the westend at a far too early 7pm and I think they were surprised we just wanted Beer, not sure the bar taps actually worked ?

KM5 was simply way past its prime. it was a great place in the late nineties and early noughties. in the last few years when it was open it was never busy except the few one-off parties (which, indeed, were mostly very good).

let's see what happens with it now - especially since the new owners are already in deep sh*t with it.

I recall the (excellent) Cocoon opening after-party there two years ago and being amazed that they continued to keep the restaurant open to non-clubbers that evening.

Some ‘interesting’ faces on the bemused diners as Sven banged it out...and on the staff who had come straight from the party!

Went couple year before last for dinner with the missus and kids, while soundgarden event was on. Great bit of music and people watching with a good bit of food too.

Last edited:
They CAN'T do it...

So basically a restaurant without food but with a DJ? ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Have you ever tried to keep someone off their in one place for more than 5 mins at a time? ?

Edit:effectively turning full club into VIP tables only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back