Not open for further replies.
yeah I assumed it was too, might aswell buy is SD similar price as renting HD
Buy
HD £7.99
SD £3.99

Rent
HD £3.99
SD £2.99

No option to buy a bluray, which is my preferred option when buying something to keep. I've got discs over 20 years old which will still play without an internet connection!

Will wait and see what others think of it first before buying!

Buy
HD £7.99
SD £3.99

Rent
HD £3.99
SD £2.99

No option to buy a bluray, which is my preferred option when buying something to keep. I've got discs over 20 years old which will still play without an internet connection!

Doesn't seem to be out in Germany on Amazon (or anywhere else), shame... From the trailer would have really liked to watch it.

Not real gossip though... ;)

Buy
HD £7.99
SD £3.99

Rent
HD £3.99
SD £2.99

Tried multiple times to rent or purchase it with no succes. Even with VPN on UK and with American Express as cc it won't let me buy or rent it?

Tried multiple times to rent or purchase it with no succes. Even with VPN on UK and with American Express as cc it won't let me buy or rent it?
That's rubbish. No wonder people use "other services" to watch things.

It could be like other series on amazon. They have uk rights but someone else (a cable company etc) have rest of world rights.

On a positive note, the new Bambuku (ex surf centre next to O Beach) looks great on Insta. Seems to be a more laidback cocktails and food orientated sister to O Beach, which could be good for a chill day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back