*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
&me is the next dj who openly stated on social media twice now that the next time he will play is in 2021 :/ whole keinemusik probably.

I've seen his posts, not sure if he means it or if it includes a bit of sarcasm. it's still only the first of june today, half the year is still ahead of us

I've seen his posts, not sure if he means it or if it includes a bit of sarcasm. it's still only the first of June today, half the year is still ahead of us
Exactly. Looking back only a few years ago the season never really started till late June anyway. It's only really last 3 or 4 years where things have kicked off in May...

I am slightly worried that if a half-decent season gets up and running, prices will edge up to cover the money lost...hope I'm wrong. Hotels already seem more expensive, will be interesting to keep an eye on restaurants, beach bars etc...

If ibiza prices go up any further I will be priced out of it :(
The flights are really expensive at the moment, havnt looked at hotels
This year is an anomaly to be fair.
i agree with the fares for flights, they are about 20% more expensive then last season, so far the hotels i looked at are about the same price like last year, what i saw is that airbnb have got some really good priced appertements to rent.

They didnt give more info such hosting a party or social event/chilling vibes with local résident dj in order not to gather too many people.
I guess more the social event.

Destino Marco Carola Carl Cox Closing 19 (much more than Solomun Closing) was packed as hell,all people with their discount guestlist 40€ b4 7pm screwed, as queue was huge from 6pm
So it will be tough to host a party with big name dj there.
The answer was to book a dinner(80€) as ticket price was kind 60€ once time limit was reached,free entrance with dinner no queue, or prepaid early bird tix 45€

Last edited:
They didnt give more info such hosting a party or social event/chilling vibes with local résident dj in order not to gather too many people.
I guess more the social event.

Destino Marco Carola Carl Cox Closing 19 (much more than Solomun Closing) was packed as hell,all people with their discount guestlist 40€ b4 7pm screwed, as queue was huge from 6pm
So it will be tough to host a party with big name dj there.
The answer was to book a dinner(80€) as ticket price was kind 60€ once time limit was reached,free entrance with dinner no queue, or prepaid early bird tix 45€

it's the opening of the hotel, not an event

as it‘s been mentioned here a few times as a potential / wishful venue for certain events, I just heard km5 is up for sale...
The (infamous) owner has been revealed...

... expect to see KM5 in the news often from now on for all the wrong reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back