*** ibiza gossip 2020 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, if we don’t see crazy spikes in cases after the protests, I don’t see any reason why outdoor events cannot happen.

Fair point.

Also saw some research earlier that suggested its unlikely someone who isn't symptomatic could spread the virus. So most of this distancing might have been uncessary all along. But more work to before they fully know that.

Fair point.

Also saw some research earlier that suggested its unlikely someone who isn't symptomatic could spread the virus. So most of this distancing might have been uncessary all along. But more work to before they fully know that.

The WHO already started to clarify their asymptomatic virus spread comment. They are really the useless. I think what they meant is that like most other viruses, Covid is more likely to spread when you have symptoms (since you’re coughing, touching things, etc.) more so than when you don’t have symptoms and you’re not spraying your spit everywhere.

Never take the drinks deal at bar Amsterdam

Jesus, Bar Amsterdam. Can't believe that place was still going! Had a load of friends who worked there back when I spent the seasons of 01 and 02 in Ibiza. The staff ALWAYS outnumbered the customers.

The PR's would get people from the crossroads down the bottom of the Westend, bring them up for 2 for 1 special for Sex on the Beach cocktails, which were dispensed from essentially a slushy machine. Of course nobody ever finished the cocktails because either:
a - they were horrific
b - they didn't visit the bar to have a drink
and the leftover cocktails would be poured.... straight back into the slushy machine to be used again. I think I even saw them pouring leftover beers in there as well.

And then they got a bit more famous by being on the BBC Drugland documentary...

Insane place, can't believe it survived.

Jesus, Bar Amsterdam. Can't believe that place was still going! Had a load of friends who worked there back when I spent the seasons of 01 and 02 in Ibiza. The staff ALWAYS outnumbered the customers.

The PR's would get people from the crossroads down the bottom of the Westend, bring them up for 2 for 1 special for Sex on the Beach cocktails, which were dispensed from essentially a slushy machine. Of course nobody ever finished the cocktails because either:
a - they were horrific
and the leftover cocktails would be poured.... straight back into the slushy machine to be used again. I think I even saw them pouring leftover beers in there as well.

And here we are in 2020 worrying about hand sanitiser and face masks :lol:

a - they were horrific

2000 pesetas got you 4 beers and a full bottle of low grade spirits. We used to scran guesties off them for Es Paradis and Kaos (now Eden). Halcyon days...

a - they were horrific

The British love for the West End is something strange and touching at the same time. It almost makes me want to spend a night out there on my next trip. I never been able to do more then a cross walk...

The British love for the West End is something strange and touching at the same time. It almost makes me want to spend a night out there on my next trip. I never been able to do more then a cross walk...

Mate I’d happily take you on a pub crawl down there :D ?

Get yourself some sports clothing from JD Sports and a cheeky little sleeve tattoo and you’ll blend in no bother ?

?

The (infamous) owner has been revealed...

... expect to see KM5 in the news often from now on for all the wrong reasons!
She sounds like a lovely lady!

a - they were horrific

Sat at amsterdam many a time in last few years. Owners mental though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back