*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Seriously? Which song? I can tolerate Spice Up Your Life but not Wannabe?! For the love of God not Wannabe!!

ah. seth actually told me about that track when we last spoke (which was at timewarp). i haven‘t heard it myself yet though

Would take some serious turd-polishing to get me into a spice girls record but you never know... Am pretty unshockable these days.

And in the right context, it IS about having a laugh - one of my alltime top IBZ moments was hearing Franco drop a Pavarotti remix at Sa Trinxa. The whole place just went OFF!!

Would take some serious turd-polishing to get me into a spice girls record but you never know... Am pretty unshockable these days.

And in the right context, it IS about having a laugh - one of my alltime top IBZ moments was hearing Franco drop a Pavarotti remix at Sa Trinxa. The whole place just went OFF!!

For me, one of my Ibiza highlights was watching Dave have a transcendental moment to a eurodance remix of Ben E King - Stand by Me at Bora Bora, 6 hours after lamenting on arrival that he thought he was maybe 'a bit too underground' for Ibiza ?

Back