*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

TazLondon

Whats worth 8 Mio at Sankeys ? Its only the license. There are some empty places , formerly used as clubs. Cannot be the property.
But maybe Im wrong ...
No idea; could be the license, as they are currently not licensing new venues on the island.

Could all be nonsense / bar talk; it was from staff working at a bar right near the club.

Digital2013

Whats worth 8 Mio at Sankeys ? Its only the license. There are some empty places , formerly used as clubs. Cannot be the property.
But maybe Im wrong ...
Would have thought its mainly driven by the lack of licences, i.e. it would be pretty much impossible to open a new build club anywhere else.

What did Eden sell for a few years ago? As that would be fairly similar in size and was also a bit rundown at the time.

BareBen91

a few of our team went - I gave it a miss. &me and rampa in the garden were apparently (but also unsurprisingly) amazing.
Awesome. Just seen on the Keinemusik website Rampa is on our date so this is good to hear - hopefully &Me or Adam Port will be there too

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously? Which song? I can tolerate Spice Up Your Life but not Wannabe?! For the love of God not Wannabe!!
ah. seth actually told me about that track when we last spoke (which was at timewarp). i haven‘t heard it myself yet though

Kim Wrong Un

Would take some serious turd-polishing to get me into a spice girls record but you never know... Am pretty unshockable these days.

And in the right context, it IS about having a laugh - one of my alltime top IBZ moments was hearing Franco drop a Pavarotti remix at Sa Trinxa. The whole place just went OFF!!

fatphilb

Would take some serious turd-polishing to get me into a spice girls record but you never know... Am pretty unshockable these days.

And in the right context, it IS about having a laugh - one of my alltime top IBZ moments was hearing Franco drop a Pavarotti remix at Sa Trinxa. The whole place just went OFF!!
For me, one of my Ibiza highlights was watching Dave have a transcendental moment to a eurodance remix of Ben E King - Stand by Me at Bora Bora, 6 hours after lamenting on arrival that he thought he was maybe 'a bit too underground' for Ibiza 😂