and closing it with SVEN VATH ALL NIGHT LONG on monday

then the recovery at formentera on tuesday

perfect week this summer for me:

Music on 12-09 with loco dice & carola

luciano closing on friday

sunday @ solomun chilling the guys & celebrating one of my friends birthday

and closing it with SVEN VATH ALL NIGHT LONG on monday

then the recovery at formentera on tuesday

Don`t forget Cocoon Kraftwerk Special One-Off on the 13/9 at Ushuaia.

Dance or Die caption to there latest video "Dance like no one is watching". Chances are in Ushuaia you will have everyone from VIP or stood on their balcony recording the chap who is "dancing like no one is watching" to whack straight on Instagram.

Guy Gerber posted a little 'Rumours Ibiza' still on Instagram...wonder where they are going to be this year if anywhere.

Thoughts on Dance or Die lineups? Some of them are kinda all over the place (nic F, George Fitzgerald and Dubfire? Uhh) but happy with my Sept 4th date. At least they have different djs than the usual Ushauia names

I've tried it a few times now and it works a treat, it's much quicker than a call as well (beause you don't get in a hold line). 100% recommended!
I see the only payment method is cash. Is that accurate or am I missing something and can add a card.

Moreso, how's the island on card vs cash? I prefer to spend as much as possible on credit.

I see the only payment method is cash. Is that accurate or am I missing something and can add a card.

Moreso, how's the island on card vs cash? I prefer to spend as much as possible on credit.
yeah are all clubs these days card friendly? ive always paid cash for drinks but would rather pay via card? and contactless?

see there‘s a button on the bottom? move it to 'tarjeta' and a taxi with card payment facility will be sent

Back