*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

TazLondon

Gutted Artbat have appeared on that Bodyworks line up, really wanted to catch them somewhere but i'll be at Resistance. IMO most of the DJs listed on that line up are much better than headliners PhatSo. E.g. Cristoph
Agreed, just saw Cristoph is on in July.

Shame.

hickey34

here are dates for events at destino this summer so far - from what I've heard there should be more dates to be added to this list still so don't look at it as a complete list yet. dates taken from destino website by the way

30th may (opening party)
13th june
20th june
27th june
4th july
18th july
26th july
8th august
22nd august
5th september
3rd october
4th october (closing party)
All Thursdays other than two dates, so likely all Carola dates.

Any idea where Rumors is moving to after the social media hints yesterday?

Chris Main

Bought tickets for all day I dream today, but bought the wrong date and just noticed... 🤯

Phoned them and said I’ll be able to sort it out at door with staff and should be fine, so they took my name etc ; what you reckon chances of that happening and not having to buy other tickets ?

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought tickets for all day I dream today, but bought the wrong date and just noticed... 🤯

Phoned them and said I’ll be able to sort it out at door with staff and should be fine, so they took my name etc ; what you reckon chances of that happening and not having to buy other tickets ?
where did you buy tix from?

Clara

also, hearing ADID at cova santa yesterday was apparently really nice. I sadly couldn‘t make it
It certainly was! :) My first time at Cova Santa and I really liked it. Lee Burridge was good but I was really impressed with YokoO on afterwards, who I hadn't heard before.

Really friendly crowd and a gorgeous setting. Reminded me of the good ol' days...

Only negative was that water was 10e - same price as a beer.