*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

TBM ain't stupid. She is outspoken when it won't affect her, but she usually keeps quiet on anything that might affect her 'image' or bookings or whatever.

She showed in the Jackmaster thing that she is one of the biggest hypocrits going
Her pinned tweet is slating Donald Trump, but when one of her besties is an actual sexual predator... tumble weed....

She is from Belgium, Belgium as quite a huge history in clubbing for many years , she has been playing in many famous club in the country for 10years+ , some in holland also. . She was also resident in labyrinth club for 4-5 years , so no she didn’t get to his level overnight. Same for Charlotte de Witte btw

That’s good to hear. Feels like the tech scene does a better job an weeding out the fakers compared to the EDM scene where manufactured DJs seem rampant.

haven't many on this forum slagged of peggy gou for her instagram postings saying she is no credible artist with those fancy selfies?
with all the positive momentum women now have in our scene, with great talent getting chances, claiming equality on lineups and timetables: Is a nude pic in bed not the complete opposite of this development and of what women djs stand for these days? how many postings of male djs do you know where they lie in bed, nude shoulder sticking out? would love to hear the black madonna on this, somehow I feel she'd agree with hawtin ...

Gou is similar in her music side of things
she has just coupled it with the image side of things

are we at the place where a woman can't post a pic of her shoulder - in the context of her sleeping in for a gig?

new ibiza mag to check out: nativ

60572132_10161936995570596_57221303823761408_n.jpg

haven't many on this forum slagged of peggy gou for her instagram postings saying she is no credible artist with those fancy selfies?
with all the positive momentum women now have in our scene, with great talent getting chances, claiming equality on lineups and timetables: Is a nude pic in bed not the complete opposite of this development and of what women djs stand for these days? how many postings of male djs do you know where they lie in bed, nude shoulder sticking out? would love to hear the black madonna on this
TBM ain't stupid. She is outspoken when it won't affect her, but she usually keeps quiet on anything that might affect her 'image' or bookings or whatever.

She showed in the Jackmaster thing that she is one of the biggest hypocrits going
And that underarm hair ?

Amelie is decent, she got kinda repetitive at Circo last year. Definitely a step down from Denis Sulta and Gerd Janson before her.

Image wise I don't think she shows off a lot. This shoulder pic is the first slightly sexually suggestive thing I've seen. The rest of her posts are "normal". Maybe Richie was coming down from something lol

with all the positive momentum women now have in our scene, with great talent getting chances, claiming equality on lineups and timetables: Is a nude pic in bed not the complete opposite of this development and of what women djs stand for these days? how many postings of male djs do you know where they lie in bed, nude shoulder sticking out? would love to hear the black madonna on this, somehow I feel she'd agree with hawtin ...
Maybe she should be able to post whatever pics she wants? ?‍♂️
What "do woman djs stand for"??

And what business is it of Richie Hawton and black Madonna.

Its hardly even a provocative pic anyway.

As others said the black Madonna said fook all during the Jackmaster thing

Id like to think i wear smart denim shorts, smart trainers, smart t-shirt but most importantly im comfortable. Im from Manchester, UK and if it gets above 10 degrees then the shorts come out.
D'fuq is "smart" t shirt and shorts lol.....geeez kids these days have no clue.

Back