*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

That ‘Diynamic’ line up is class BUT (and i mentioned this about last years) whats Diynamic about it!? I mean compare the Diyanmic in Sankeys to these one offs @ dc10 and they are miles apart musically....

No sure if am posting in right section..

What are the best parties in folks opinions over IMS weekend ? I can do 3 of them, but am stressing as there’s too much on offer.

No sure if am posting in right section..

What are the best parties in folks opinions over IMS weekend ? I can do 3 of them, but am stressing as there’s too much on offer.
Dixon at Pacha or Beyer at Heart Friday... Solomun and Koze Sunday... Cocoon Monday. Cant reccomend Dalt Vila as ive never been

Still no lineups for Pure Pacha on Saturday nights? I am being "forced" to go and need to formulate an escape plan if it's gonna be too much of a commercial cheese fest.

That ‘Diynamic’ line up is class BUT (and i mentioned this about last years) whats Diynamic about it!? I mean compare the Diyanmic in Sankeys to these one offs @ dc10 and they are miles apart musically....

All but Maceo Plex are now artists on the Diynamic (or their People & Machines booking agency) roster .... Hosh no longer part of it .... and Diynamic this year have branched out at other showcase (Amsterdam and Barcelona with lots of artists (e.g. Tale of Us and Keinemusik) that are not on the roster - I guess the theory it gives punter who don't know the lesser know
Diynamic acts Some added interest .

Interestingly, i don't remember Maceo Plex playing with Solomun before (maybe early years) and there was something a falling out with Diynamic last year over the Artbat track Planeta which Maceo claimed ripped of an unreleased track of his and also publically slagged off Diynamic for releasing after they had supposedly agreed not to with him due to the alleged plagiarism ... But this year Maceo
also is a plus one with Solomun at Pacha

Fair enough but the likes of tou are far from the diynamic sound im on about. Should of started something new if the original artists are no longer and theres plenty new ones...

Fair enough but the likes of tou are far from the diynamic sound im on about. Should of started something new if the original artists are no longer and theres plenty new ones...

hmmm. IMO it's more like the diynamic sound has become much more afterlife-wise in recent times.

Saga line-up looks very nice.
It would have been perfect in Pacha...
They're alright. Some dates would have been nice at Pacha. Just wish they had 3 solid headliners instead of 2 on most dates.

I'm thinking of going Sept 8th for basically Trikk although &ME has been killing it lately with his productions. He's come to Toronto a fair bit already tho so it ruins the special factor but I guess the price is right

Saga line-up looks very nice.
It would have been perfect in Pacha...

It really does look nice, especially whole september. My dates matched with Bedouin and Guy Gerber so can not complain.

However I think it could be a better addition than damn Claptone on Mondays...

How big is dance floor at Heart compared to Pacha by the way?

It really does look nice, especially whole september. My dates matched with Bedouin and Guy Gerber so can not complain.

However I think it could be a better addition than damn Claptone on Mondays...

How big is dance floor at Heart compared to Pacha by the way?
Heart dancefloor is a fair bit smaller. I like it though.

Not overly impressed with the Saga lineups. As Nobbie says, last year had two excellent support acts most nights (often better than Bedouin) whereas this year each week has one decent support act at most.

Gerber nights will be good though, and Bedouin themselves will always deliver.

Does anyone know if there is anything on Ushuaia on 4th or 5th June, nothing showing on their calendar, does that mean its not open?

Back