*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
nothing in the spotlight calender for amnesia fridays. so still not confirmed.
Can't remember a season where amnesia already had the opening party without having confirmed every night. and FRIDAYS at that. they can't possibly choose Fridays as the only closed day, can they? or still hoping to force carola back?
eehm DNS is on calendar.

McRackin

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Guys, what party had Ushuaia planed on friday July 5th..
soon to be announced.

Can you tell me the difference between Afterlife and Music On.... Is Music On way “harder” then Afterlife??
it depens a little..

afterlife is mostly melodic techno in the theatre (which often doesn't come across very hard) while the club is mostly proper proper techno and can thus be pretty hard.

music on is generally at a far more percussive end of house and techno - which means not very melodic at all, but thumping stuff. some people perceive it as really groovy while for others it's rather linear and flat. also here it'll depend on the guests marco has, some dates will be pretty housey while others will be more on the techno end. then don't forget pachacha which has just been finally announced today which will be cassy and guests on music on nights, so you'll always have a housier alternative within the same club.

hope this helps.

Rene Ibiza

soon to be announced.

EDM??

it depens a little..

afterlife is mostly melodic techno in the theatre (which often doesn't come across very hard) while the club is mostly proper proper techno and can thus be pretty hard.

music on is generally at a far more percussive end of house and techno - which means not very melodic at all, but thumping stuff. some people perceive it as really groovy while for others it's rather linear and flat. also here it'll depend on the guests marco has, some dates will be pretty housey while others will be more on the techno end. then don't forget pachacha which has just been finally announced today which will be cassy and guests on music on nights, so you'll always have a housier alternative within the same club.

hope this helps.

craig72

soon to be announced.

it depens a little..

hope this helps.
I'm still not convinced 😀

MIA2IBZ

Claptone tweeted weekly lineups for his masquerade are out tomorrow. If there's somebody I like on there might go.

What would be the move, to go to this before or after circoloco? I've heard different opinions of some people liking CL early and then heading off somewhere but others like the late night vibe. Curious to hear your opinions.

Do CL do reentry stamps? Maybe go to CL to pacha and back could work

Nobbie Q

Claptone tweeted weekly lineups for his masquerade are out tomorrow. If there's somebody I like on there might go.

What would be the move, to go to this before or after circoloco? I've heard different opinions of some people liking CL early and then heading off somewhere but others like the late night vibe. Curious to hear your opinions.

Do CL do reentry stamps? Maybe go to CL to pacha and back could work
CL does let you re-enter once if I'm not mistaken. CL first would make sense since you get headliners as early as 7 PM sometimes in the garden area. (And also because presale Pacha tix have last entry at 2)

But I don't know about coming back to CL. I would think Claptone wouldn't come on until 3 or even 4, unless you don't mind missing him and care more about the guests. But even then I don't think all the cab rides are worth it.

Michael1982

so FMIF

theatre is Guetta + guests
club is Jack Back + Elba from June 14?

is that a fair assumption?
Isn‘t Guetta = Jack Back?
So he plays House in the Club, then changes (or puts on/takes off a mask...) and plays EDM in the theatre later on?
Busy night for him...