*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Hey Guys, what party had Ushuaia planed on friday July 5th..

soon to be announced.

Can you tell me the difference between Afterlife and Music On.... Is Music On way “harder” then Afterlife??

it depens a little..

afterlife is mostly melodic techno in the theatre (which often doesn't come across very hard) while the club is mostly proper proper techno and can thus be pretty hard.

music on is generally at a far more percussive end of house and techno - which means not very melodic at all, but thumping stuff. some people perceive it as really groovy while for others it's rather linear and flat. also here it'll depend on the guests marco has, some dates will be pretty housey while others will be more on the techno end. then don't forget pachacha which has just been finally announced today which will be cassy and guests on music on nights, so you'll always have a housier alternative within the same club.

hope this helps.

soon to be announced.

EDM??

it depens a little..

afterlife is mostly melodic techno in the theatre (which often doesn't come across very hard) while the club is mostly proper proper techno and can thus be pretty hard.

music on is generally at a far more percussive end of house and techno - which means not very melodic at all, but thumping stuff. some people perceive it as really groovy while for others it's rather linear and flat. also here it'll depend on the guests marco has, some dates will be pretty housey while others will be more on the techno end. then don't forget pachacha which has just been finally announced today which will be cassy and guests on music on nights, so you'll always have a housier alternative within the same club.

hope this helps.

soon to be announced.

it depens a little..

hope this helps.
I'm still not convinced ?

Claptone tweeted weekly lineups for his masquerade are out tomorrow. If there's somebody I like on there might go.

What would be the move, to go to this before or after circoloco? I've heard different opinions of some people liking CL early and then heading off somewhere but others like the late night vibe. Curious to hear your opinions.

Do CL do reentry stamps? Maybe go to CL to pacha and back could work

Claptone tweeted weekly lineups for his masquerade are out tomorrow. If there's somebody I like on there might go.

What would be the move, to go to this before or after circoloco? I've heard different opinions of some people liking CL early and then heading off somewhere but others like the late night vibe. Curious to hear your opinions.

Do CL do reentry stamps? Maybe go to CL to pacha and back could work

CL does let you re-enter once if I'm not mistaken. CL first would make sense since you get headliners as early as 7 PM sometimes in the garden area. (And also because presale Pacha tix have last entry at 2)

But I don't know about coming back to CL. I would think Claptone wouldn't come on until 3 or even 4, unless you don't mind missing him and care more about the guests. But even then I don't think all the cab rides are worth it.

so FMIF

theatre is Guetta + guests
club is Jack Back + Elba from June 14?

is that a fair assumption?

Isn‘t Guetta = Jack Back?
So he plays House in the Club, then changes (or puts on/takes off a mask...) and plays EDM in the theatre later on?
Busy night for him...

Cool, cheers!
Actually bought some Super Early Bird tickets for 20€ for when I‘m there with the wife in September (as she is more into Mainstream/charts kind of music).
I‘m now hoping to actually be able to listen to some better music in the Club Room... ??

Back