*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I just thought with the opening party being tomorrow that there would be more on than what's showing just now, thanks.

traditionally ushuaïa only gear up on weekly events in mid to late june. it's still possible they add another event or so but I wouldn't bank on it.

Do you guys think the SHM party at Ushuaia will sell out? Have some mates on the fence about going, should they get the ticket anyways to be safe?

traditionally ushuaïa only gear up on weekly events in mid to late june. it's still possible they add another event or so but I wouldn't bank on it.

In 2018, there were events on Friday June 1, Saturday June 2, Wednesda June 6, Thursday June 7, Friday June 8 ... it's very strange that nothing is programmed ....

New Elrow x Absolute event has just been announced on socials: The Gardenarium
If you go to the website to register for early info it says Ibiza summer 2019
Last year they did a one off Midsommar on Cova Santa. This looks like this years one off.

I wanna finish up buying my party tix but on the friday i'm there I rly want to hit up shadows. Since its free i'm not sure what to expect. it's prob too early to gauge being at a new venue but how has it been in the past with capacity? Just dont want to be stuck without a ticket for something friday night and not able to get into shadows and losing the night. I was planning on going to shadows after getting out of ushuaia, so I would only make it for the indoor portion.

how much more expensive is entry at the door vs purchasing tickets in advance? lets use amneisa for example, currently 45 for luciano, should i expect to pay 70+ at the door? 100+?

what would you do?

I wanna finish up buying my party tix but on the friday i'm there I rly want to hit up shadows. Since its free i'm not sure what to expect. it's prob too early to gauge being at a new venue but how has it been in the past with capacity? Just dont want to be stuck without a ticket for something friday night and not able to get into shadows and losing the night. I was planning on going to shadows after getting out of ushuaia, so I would only make it for the indoor portion.

how much more expensive is entry at the door vs purchasing tickets in advance? lets use amneisa for example, currently 45 for luciano, should i expect to pay 70+ at the door? 100+?

what would you do?
Ibiza tickets very very rarely sell out so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

On the door is always more expensive but not drastically, I'd say 60 on the door for Luciano but that is a guess! You can always buy a ticket from any ticket seller and I'd imagine they would be about 50 for the Luciano night. If you try shadows and for any reason you can't get in (I don't think this would be the case for most dates) you can easily hop in a cab and go elsewhere, you'd be surprised the amount of people who don't buy a single ticket in advance still.

Been visiting the Island for 16 Years but sad to say I’ve never done Benimussa Park. Going to go this year as wanted to do something the Sunday I’m there so doing Zoo Project. It’s not a huge thing for me but when do lineups get put out or is it just on the week?

Also what’s the best time to get in there and do buses go to and from the venue from San Antonio? Cheers for any help

Back