*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

maybe dc10 and the circoloco family have something to say about it... cocoon sessions at that garden would be pretty impressive IMO! and I see a lot of proximity between them... just a wild guess, but hey, this is the gossip group...

Cocoon back @ Amnesia (FB confirmation) 10 nights. I wonder if Cocoon will end up somewhere else for the other 10 mondays?

They already have Ushuaia and as Sven says: "More surprises soon"....

maybe dc10 and the circoloco family have something to say about it... cocoon sessions at that garden would be pretty impressive IMO! and I see a lot of proximity between them... just a wild guess, but hey, this is the gossip group...

I'd guess a "Minus 100%" chance of that occurring

one year ago, you would thought impossible to see Sven closing the garden, or raving is way with the circoloco family in Thailand 2 months ago... and Antonio from circoloco is still posting images of sven in his IG stories... strange for a competing night, right? dream is not a crime... ? i would love to see cocoon specials in the garden!!

anyone got a sense of the PR message that Sven and cocoon will put out to explain the abrupt departure from Pacha? Was last season widely accepted as a disaster in industry circles?

one year ago, you would thought impossible to see Sven closing the garden, or raving is way with the circoloco family in Thailand 2 months ago... and Antonio from circoloco is still posting images of sven in his IG stories... strange for a competing night, right? dream is not a crime... ? i would love to see cocoon specials in the garden!!

erm he actually played one circoloco at dc10 date in september last year.

never say never but I don't think there will be much cocoon at dc10 this year.

anyone got a sense of the PR message that Sven and cocoon will put out to explain the abrupt departure from Pacha? Was last season widely accepted as a disaster in industry circles?

I don't think there will be one. and a disaster it wasn't. pacha weren't happy because the vips didn't come. cocoon weren't happy because lots of real cocooners didn't come. but it was by no means a 'disaster' - the dancefloor was always busy.

I don't think there will be one. and a disaster it wasn't. pacha weren't happy because the vips didn't come. cocoon weren't happy because lots of real cocooners didn't come. but it was by no means a 'disaster' - the dancefloor was always busy.

I don’t see it as a disaster at all personally, as I’ve said before I thought it worked quite well there. Just quite a bold move to go straight back to Amnesia only a year after the dramatic exit to Pacha and was wondering if there was more going on behind the scenes. But yeah, makes sense with VIP thing and also Carola making the reverse swap.

It was cool when we went last June... You're right, vip was empty. And the Dancefloor was perfectly busy...

Ehh..it was medium busy on the Koze date. There was room if you wanted it. I enjoyed it still because the the events the past few days were too busy so it was a welcome change

It used to be packed, last two years not so much.
I agree with you! that's why they're moving, pacha is smaller than amnesia, and I still think they can pack it weekly... even when not filling amnesia the "vip" zone was pretty rammed IMO. the perfect fit for pacha. let's see how this unfold...

I agree, but again, I think music on has a lot of loyal fans. I can't remember other party making 2 closings fully packed with tickets at 60 for each... for 3 years in a row! And last year, they went to privi for extra room...

In ibiza-spotlight own words:

"The very fact that Music On is capable of throwing three events at different venues in the space of 72-hours, underlines the party's unflagging popularity amongst the masses. Of course, this marks Marco Carola's first set at Privilege. Quite frankly, we can't wait."

Again, I'm not a big fan, but I know for a fact that Carola and the rest of the crew, have what it takes to make it happen! I'm curious about the combo with destino tho...

for sure!! I prefer cocoon vibes, however anyone who have been in amnesia for music on could see the upper floor completely packed... and the dancefloor aswell... I think they have the vibe for pacha! not my vibe tho...

I agree ...
Marina Botafoch now as always is full of italian tourists that love Pacha, Lio, Heart and Cipriani ( don't ask me the reasons)..
In anycase , we'll see...
I think Pacha isn't the right place for this kind of music , we've already seen others party like Mosaic ( dancefloor quite full of people but vip place completely empty) the same with cocoon last year , and probably I forgot someone...

I agree with you! that's why they're moving, pacha is smaller than amnesia, and I still think they can pack it weekly... even when not filling amnesia the "vip" zone was pretty rammed IMO. the perfect fit for pacha. let's see how this unfold...

The one thing I have learnt over the years in Ibiza, is the things that you think will work, sometimes just don't. Personally I think MusicON will work at Pacha as with the link up with Destino it is going to be about palm-trees and viral videos of pretty girls dancing in the sun! You only have to look at the Miami events he does to see this. However, I assumed that Maceo would work there, and would get a crowd in all sections of the club (though that had Cox and Resistance as competition).

Back