*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

also, I've mentioned it already at some point I think, but even though not much is announced yet, people should also have cova santa and heart on their maps. there's some good things in the oven from what I can smell from afar!
I like the sound of this!

also, I've mentioned it already at some point I think, but even though not much is announced yet, people should also have cova santa and heart on their maps. there's some good things in the oven from what I can smell from afar!
That seems great Stivi!

Bora Bora has announced a "Beach Festival" on May 17, 18 and 19 (from Friday to Sunday). Does anyone know what this festival consists of? Last year Bora Bora in May was empty in the afternoon

That seems great Stivi!

Bora Bora has announced a "Beach Festival" on May 17, 18 and 19 (from Friday to Sunday). Does anyone know what this festival consists of? Last year Bora Bora in May was empty in the afternoon

I guess it's simply their proper opening. with ushuaia and hi opening on that weekend, and obviously lots of people being in playa d'en bossa, it makes sense for them to open then as well. I haven't got any inside info just yet on what exactly they'll do.

I guess it's simply their proper opening. with ushuaia and hi opening on that weekend, and obviously lots of people being in playa d'en bossa, it makes sense for them to open then as well. I haven't got any inside info just yet on what exactly they'll do.
Thanks, so it will be like a usual July-August Bora Bora party in the beach

Does Darius Syrossian appearing on one of the Defected nights mean that Do Not Sleep will not have a night somewhere do you think?

Does Darius Syrossian appearing on one of the Defected nights mean that Do Not Sleep will not have a night somewhere do you think?

Yeah its his only date, he has 1 at Paradise too. Stuff can change but he seemed very confident on his last Rinse FM show that they'll be back for another Do Not Sleep residency

No chance of Drumcode at Amensia on Fridays then.

I don't think so - resistance's press release says it's an exclusive drumcode takeover and to me that sounds like there won't be a drumcode residency or any other showcase elsewhere. more adam beyer gigs though, that's something I think we'll see.

Is it just me or are those defected line ups pretty weak..
Looks alright to me. At least they are sticking to their thing and artists that fit with Defected. Some line ups in Ibiza bare no resemblance to what that label actually do and just go for 'big names'

I think Darius also guests for Solid Grooves this summer. Should they be back in Vista, I'd find it unlikely DNS would be there also

don't know exact harvey dates yet but I believe he's back at pikes and keeps on doing mondays sort of second part of summer. more infos as soon as it's all official and good to go.

Back