*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Seen a video of ‘bibi’ (without knowing it was him) playing in the toon on fri. I honestly thought it was some edm night. How the likes of him has a residency in ibz and a following is astonishing.

Stealing a living

To be fair the lad has grafted for years. Im not a fan of this tech house sound now but he did it the hard way. Prob 5 years ago was playing dodgy afters in Vauxhall to 100 people

Seen a video of ‘bibi’ (without knowing it was him) playing in the toon on fri. I honestly thought it was some edm night. How the likes of him has a residency in ibz and a following is astonishing.

Stealing a living
Sorry, who is bibi and what residency does he have?

Bibi is a London hero because he revitalised the after hours scene after Cable got shut down. Sunday sermons at Lightbox.
I think the music he plays now is bland and 2-dimensional.
But he'll always have a place in my heart for those 27 weekends I did in a row back in 2013/14

Fair enough about the hard work etc (admittedly i didn’t know) and maybe i shouldn’t be so suprised as said earlier in thread tech house is new entry level to the scene no matter how bad i think it is people obviously like it (or just like saying they’re there for social media purposes :spank:)

Fair enough about the hard work etc (admittedly i didn’t know) and maybe i shouldn’t be so suprised as said earlier in thread tech house is new entry level to the scene no matter how bad i think it is people obviously like it (or just like saying they’re there for social media purposes :spank:)
Just say what you want mate.. if they are shit they deserve it..? what about that Danny Rampling..

We're one week closer to Ibiza guys! And also one week closer to the moment Stivi tells us who is going to take on Amnesia Fridays... ?

[QUOTE = "Gaspercic, post: 971422, miembro: 52605"]
¡Estamos una semana más cerca de los chicos de Ibiza! Y también una semana más cerca del momento en que Stivi nos dice quién se va a enfrentar a Amnesia el viernes ...?
[/CITAR]

Luciano...???

Back