*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

I dont think the audience for Harris/Guetta is the same as like mentioned before Luciano/Enter, techno parties tend to be more drug orientated and the whole carry on thing is a big part of that, DC10>Cocoon for example.. I don't think the audience at a Harris/Guetta event will be as heavily under the influence of drugs, and also be a lot younger, therefore not so up for the constant partying and carry on over to Hi

while you're absolutely right regarding it being a completely different audience, I strongly disagree with the second part of your statement.

most people get to ushuaïa no earlier than 7 or even 8pm. then you've got a few hours to party at ushuaïa (we're not talking a full 7 hour club night) and having seen the masses exit ushuaia when it finishes, I can promise you 80% of the crowd is no near ready to call it a day at that point of time. whether everyone will be willing to pay another 55/60€ to see guetta on the other side of the road is yet to be seen, but it is 100% the same target group and I personally am sure both ushuaia and hi will be packed each friday for that double header period.

sure both ushuaia and hi will be packed each friday for that double header period

there's no doubt about it , espacially on Friday and on Tuesday , without forget a part of people who are increasing every year that looking for reaggeton .
Ushuaia and hi have nearly all what the new people want...

@stivi

Your La Troya dates post mentioned pre-season parties. Are they usually announced in advance or likely to fall sometime during the May openings?

say what you will about these guys but not everybody in ibiza wants to listen to underground and I'd much rather wish their night success than edm guys like don diablo, marshmello, dimitri vegas like mike etc even bland tech house is better than the same old edm stuff.
My point too.

say what you will about these guys but not everybody in ibiza wants to listen to underground and I'd much rather wish their night success than edm guys like don diablo, marshmello, dimitri vegas like mike etc even bland tech house is better than the same old edm stuff.
yes, is seems Hi's program will be a bit more balanced this year. Crap name for a club night though

Bland tech house night is right, although Camelphat get kinda proggy house at times.

They're missing that one huge headliner like Prydz from years past but it does say plus special guests so they might still get some huge names to make it successful. I personally am only thinking about Resistance on Tuesdays.

Back