*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

back in 2014 when vegabondus shared cocoon. it was just great.

Didn't they do 4-6 dates across the season? And I think it was as "Origins" - though still led by Luciano. Personally, I never thought these were actually that good. He wasn't playing great back then.

But.....Having seen him 3 times last season - he was 10X better than previous years...

Didn't they do 4-6 dates across the season? And I think it was as "Origins" - though still led by Luciano. Personally, I never thought these were actually that good. He wasn't playing great back then.

But.....Having seen him 3 times last season - he was 10X better than previous years...

yeah my 2 dates were on top.

anyways , cocoon was at its peak then.

the fall started in 2015. in my opinion.

I wasn't going to get in to this. But, as we have said many times before..... everyone has their own peak time.... when it was most special to them!
Sure - absolutely, but my statement refers to the fact that in that mentioned period Cocoon had many "sold-out" mondays @ Amnesia. I think the last time they sold out was in 2010 (Stivi can tell us more about that).

I wasn't going to get in to this. But, as we have said many times before..... everyone has their own peak time.... when it was most special to them!

on a personal level you are of course right - which is why for everyone their 'best ibiza year' is a different one.

from a numbers point of view, cocoon's most successful period was 2005/6 to 2009/10 I believe. when they did that famous closing afterparty at s'estanyol in 2004 (still the most favourite cocoon moment for many people btw), that's when the brand really really exploded on the island. and yeah, 2006 to 2009 the club was just as busy as it is nowadays with elrow.

as we approach cocoon's 20th season there will be some nice content coming from our end!

No news from Sankeys, Es Paradis or Privilege (apart from Resistance) yet?

Will Sankeys still open as Sankeys, they had a weird year last year

We were at Charlotte De Witte @ Shelter Amsterdam & she definitely lived up to the hype, it was a techno onslaught from start to finish!

She will be perfect fit closing that vista room for Resistance - they are really pulling out a great line up this year, with still most of the main room to come!

We were at Charlotte De Witte @ Shelter Amsterdam & she definitely lived up to the hype, it was a techno onslaught from start to finish!

She will be perfect fit closing that vista room for Resistance - they are really pulling out a great line up this year, with still most of the main room to come!

she's absolutely fantastic

Back