*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Afterlife posted ‘1d 0h 37m’ on Instagram. Ibiza announcement tomorrow at 2 pm?

Last edited:
In what ways?
I didnt go till 97 but I would imagine it was the time of the real influx of British promoters like Cream , Clockwork, Manumission , etc and that brought about increased commercialization , higher ticket prices, and it became more mainstream. Ibiza Uncovered was 97 and I think that also helped increase visitor numbers. Then people want to cash in. I might be wrong but pre 94-95 there just wasnt as many British promoters on the island.

94 there was a handful of uk promoter but by 96 everyone was there and it was great but by 99 it was terrible..

I didnt go till 97 but I would imagine it was the time of the real influx of British promoters like Cream , Clockwork, Manumission , etc and that brought about increased commercialization , higher ticket prices, and it became more mainstream. Ibiza Uncovered was 97 and I think that also helped increase visitor numbers. Then people want to cash in. I might be wrong but pre 94-95 there just wasnt as many British promoters on the island.
97 was my first year. It was a bit earlier than that. Many British brands were already well established by then. As were some European promoters. It was never just a British thing. I enjoyed 97-99. But it was my early days, I’d say my best of times over there. I imagine for those that went in the early 90s, the difference was stark. It’s a much more different place now than it was in 99 though, but so are most places.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Artwork getting Wednesday nights for his 'Art's House' party?

He's running a competition on insta including a trip to Ibiza for Art's House @ Pikes on a Wednesday. Could be a one off or is it a new Wed night residency?

Hope he stays on the Saturday.

trying to work out a closing party trip......is dc 10 closing likely to be sep 30th same weekend as ants and elrow closing?

Back