*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Flower Power seems to be every week. There is a message in FB ...

Can someone imagine , that they will leave Pacha ? Me not ...
Which day can it be ?

I would have thought it would have made sense to put Dystopia on a Thursday to at least get some kind of link up with Afterlife. Some of those artists + Afterlife would create a good proposition up against MusicON at Destino & Pacha.

Were there any rumors yet for the Saturday at Pacha?
Assuming Tuesdays on Mars stays and Flower Power moves indeed to Wednesdays, all other days seem to be set (or at least strongly rumored....).

Were there any rumors yet for the Saturday at Pacha?
Assuming Tuesdays on Mars stays and Flower Power moves indeed to Wednesdays, all other days seem to be set (or at least strongly rumored....).

I think it has been said a few times on here previously but it seems that Pure Pacha remains but potentially not with Bob Sinclair.

I think it has been said a few times on here previously but it seems that Pure Pacha remains but potentially not with Bob Sinclair.
Ah, understood. Cheers!
So will it be one headliner every week or different ones like with Tuesdays on Mars for example?
I remember a few years ago Bob Sinclar alternated the Saturday slot with Martin Solveig, but I guess after "Twerk-Gate", he will not be looking at a weekly Ibiza residency this year ?

Ah, understood. Cheers!
So will it be one headliner every week or different ones like with Tuesdays on Mars for example?
I remember a few years ago Bob Sinclar alternated the Saturday slot with Martin Solveig, but I guess after "Twerk-Gate", he will not be looking at a weekly Ibiza residency this year ?

I'm not too sure in all honesty - nothing has been confirmed, but Bob Sinclair not being involved is the rumour doing the rounds. No idea who will be involved in his place, but it's really not my scene that party in truth!

Back