*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Other Question : I was there late in the Season of 2017. There were additional Dates ofHS82 and Flowerpower in Oct. Maybe 1 Date of Guetta ( i saw Promotion at PdB , notmy Thing ). Last year there were nothing ( Maybe 1 additional ? date Robin Schulz , not my Cup of tea ). Arethere chances for short term Dates in late Oct as seen in 2017 ? Maybe I go in Oct ,it was nice in IBZ.

Other Question : I was there late in the Season of 2017. There were additional Dates ofHS82 and Flowerpower in Oct. Maybe 1 Date of Guetta ( i saw Promotion at PdB , notmy Thing ). Last year there were nothing ( Maybe 1 additional ? date Robin Schulz , not my Cup of tea ). Arethere chances for short term Dates in late Oct as seen in 2017 ? Maybe I go in Oct ,it was nice in IBZ.

there will likely be parties until the middle of october, after that just on the weekends

Danny Kay (who successfully broke the Carola to Pacha news first, Gutta to Hi move & departure of Prydz this summer) now promoting the story that Luciano will move to Amensia Fridays after just one season....

I think we have found the new resident, it would make sense with the rumours that SHM & Carl Cox will have special 'one-off' events at Ushuaia on Friday's....

Drumcode would have been phenomenal but Beyer has rejected the idea of a residency in Ibiza on numerous occasions, taking on two in 2019 would be quite a U-Turn....

Luciano of course, playing the opening with Beyer, the big question being: will he assemble the line up's & interest to fill Amnesia every week?

Last edited:
mmmh I don't know, maybe!
I was thinking that amnesia's friday was booked by it's all about the music , and music on at pacha will be another story with a new crew.
Anyway, in a few time all will be clear

Danny Kay (who successfully broke the Carola to Pacha news first, Gutta to Hi move & departure of Prydz this summer) now promoting the story that Luciano & Dystopia will move to Amensia Fridays after just one season....

he says luciano is moving, not dystopia. as mr why has said - as an TNL production the brand won't move to the competition. so it's gonna be dystopia without luciano, if rumour is true.

the big question though: has luciano (still) the drawing power for his own night? Also most of his support acts from vagabundos days have since vanished into oblivion

Interesting that Cocoon posted a very leading post of Luciano, tagged in Ibiza, with the tag line “Cocoon = friendship” recently. Maybe joint Luciano/Cocoon parties on the Fridays when Cocoon isn’t on Monday...?

Danny Kay (who successfully broke the Carola to Pacha news first, Gutta to Hi move & departure of Prydz this summer) now promoting the story that Luciano will move to Amensia Fridays after just one season....

I think we have found the new resident, it would make sense with the rumours that SHM & Carl Cox will have special 'one-off' events at Ushuaia on Friday's....

Luciano of course, playing the opening with Beyer, the big question being: will he assemble the line up's & interest to fill Amnesia every week?

Vagabundos is back? They also host a party in Barcelona during Sonar week - after the brand disappeared for several years?

Interesting that Cocoon posted a very leading post of Luciano, tagged in Ibiza, with the tag line “Cocoon = friendship” recently. Maybe joint Luciano/Cocoon parties on the Fridays when Cocoon isn’t on Monday...?
I was thinking the exact same. I wonder will Cocoon be doing a night jointly with other labels/promoters on the alternate Mondays they're not in Amnesia? Could be an interesting way of celebrating 20 years.

Back