*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Jax jones ripped off mandy/booka shade if memory serves - used to hear it a lot in supermarkets when i moved back to spain. The extent of my knowledge/interest
Interestingly, he asked Booka Shade if they want to be appear as featured artists on the track but naturally they were having none of it.

Last edited:
amnesia opening is shapening up to be quite the techno fest in the club room - after adam beyer and matador they've now added enrico sangiuliano. personally not so bothered by the terrace so far, but club room sounds great!

Enrico was the last official set I heard in Ibiza last summer at the resistance pre-party at Cafe Del Mar, and it was a nice kinda slowish techno sound that was unlike what I've heard until that point. Really enjoyed!

amnesia opening is shapening up to be quite the techno fest in the club room - after adam beyer and matador they've now added enrico sangiuliano. personally not so bothered by the terrace so far, but club room sounds great!
Yes, this looks very good.

From Dixon's instagram :

transmoderna
a navigation through global phenomena, in real life and in virtual reality
a fracture through the idea of clubbing
a fissure in your dreams
a funthasma

come and join her this summer

www.transmoderna.net

I don't know what funthasma means, it seems 'fun', but this is some interesting marketing..

Back