*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

most people who will go carola @ pacha would might want to go to dixon also @ pacha.

pacha should have left atleast one night between the two parties, thursday & saturday- so people don’t attend one to attend the other & not going to the same club twice in a row.

excellent night, excellent venue for dixon @ pacha but bad timing.
Don't agree with this. The problem would have been worse at Amnesia with Elrow the following day. Music On and Elrow crowd are more linked that Music On and Dixon imo.

I don't think there is much crossover between the Music On crowd and the crowd Dixon attracts but even if there is I don't think people wouldn't attend the Dixon night. Considering he hasn't had an Ibiza residency before means a lot of Dixon fans may have never seen him in Ibiza at all so I am sure he would have a busy night regardless of venue.

Then Music On has such a loyal Italian following and considering the capacity is nearly half that of Amnesia I see both doing just fine! Only thing I was thinking is interesting is the amount of VIP bookings they get for Dixon and Solomun and these have a very similar target audience

don't think so.

but other good stuff happening at cova santa ;)
Interesting. Hoping for more Woomoon.
And Storytellers...perhaps a continuation of the three parties Storytellers x ..... parties last year? Pyramid, Elrow (Midsommar) and another one I don't remember.

Don't agree with this. The problem would have been worse at Amnesia with Elrow the following day. Music On and Elrow crowd are more linked that Music On and Dixon imo.

I don't think there is much crossover between the Music On crowd and the crowd Dixon attracts but even if there is I don't think people wouldn't attend the Dixon night. Considering he hasn't had an Ibiza residency before means a lot of Dixon fans may have never seen him in Ibiza at all so I am sure he would have a busy night regardless of venue.

Then Music On has such a loyal Italian following and considering the capacity is nearly half that of Amnesia I see both doing just fine! Only thing I was thinking is interesting is the amount of VIP bookings they get for Dixon and Solomun and these have a very similar target audience

music on crowd will 100% change with the move to pacha.

think different than that but who knows
just a wild guess... I see them in Amnesia opening, that's why I've asked... and I still have a secret hope to see them taking over the terrace at fridays! but yeah, maybe Music On and Circo appearances, and one or two takeovers are enough for the bros for now...

Back