*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

According to the Odyssey lineup, any chance that we will see Richie coming back to a weekly residency (at HI perhaps)?

nice line up, with kalkbrenner the odd man out, considering his style.

re adam port - I love keinemusik and so I went to adam port last weekend. it was terrible, i was soo disappointed. that man played cheesy latino-house for 2 hours and went home.

On paper this is 100% amazing.

But then so were the Afterlife line-ups...... until we all attended Hi.... and the rest (you all know)....

However, this is early session, so you have to hope that the crowd is going to be pretty good for this. So open minded, and good on the team for landing the line-ups....
Afterlife with Solomun was amazing at Hi.

Odyssey lineup is great. Now watch them revert back to Andrea Oliva and Housekeeping as supporting acts for Black Coffee nights

On paper this is 100% amazing.

But then so were the Afterlife line-ups...... until we all attended Hi.... and the rest (you all know)....

However, this is early session, so you have to hope that the crowd is going to be pretty good for this. So open minded, and good on the team for landing the line-ups....
I agree afterlife on paper was great, I went in July and closing and didn't enjoy it at all

Afterlife on paper(literally have the poster from july 26th) and the actual event were amazing.

I don't get the hate. The missing sun from the vista room was the only thing that sucked

People asking why he invested so much in that advertising at the airport? Seems the above is why! I will be honest, I have never actually heard a start to end set by him, but some of his play-lists I have listened too, and sounds OK from a House perspective (i.e. tube to work music).

Without stoking the fire, isn't this night really just going to be a Defected night in all but name? Not saying that is a bad thing at all....
While other news has taken over, in the interest of balance, I think anyone would have wondered why claptone invested so much in airport advertising last the last decade. As I said, with the residency news it’s quite apparent that was the long term goal. They aren’t my cup of tea but fair play to claptone on executing the business plan so effectively. Now to see if they deliver en site.

Considering it was over 50/60€ for Music On or Solomun +1, I don’t think this price is that high, taking into account this is basically two events.

Back