*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

It's not even ONE person. It was confirmed earlier that there are at least two Claptones....
It's an act that plays some popular tech-house rehashes of classics. Imhonot worthy of a residency.
Really?! Wow. Sounds like a brand that has been working towards an ibiza residency judging the exhibited behaviours

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting to know afterlife news, hope its on a friday- but not @ hi.

because were planning this year trip on music on @ pacha.

People asking why he invested so much in that advertising at the airport? Seems the above is why! I will be honest, I have never actually heard a start to end set by him, but some of his play-lists I have listened too, and sounds OK from a House perspective (i.e. tube to work music).

Without stoking the fire, isn't this night really just going to be a Defected night in all but name? Not saying that is a bad thing at all....
Claptone has a unique sound realy different than any Defected artists. Plus, Claptone draws an important VIP crowd. So, obviously realy different than the Eden's night.

It's not even ONE person. It was confirmed earlier that there are at least two Claptones....
It's an act that plays some popular tech-house rehashes of classics. Imhonot worthy of a residency.
Ya they split the job and that sucks. One stays in Europe and the other tour mostly in American.

Boris Brejcha wears one for a laugh
Not sure if it's strictly for a laugh but the guy does have some sort of scarring on his face even if I don't think that is the reason, as it shouldn't be, for him wearing the mask as he usually removes it during his sets.

Claptone has a unique sound realy different than any Defected artists. Plus, Claptone draws an important VIP crowd. So, obviously realy different than the Eden's night.
I don't think Claptone is that bad either, I usually find his podcasts or Clapcast as it puts it, quite enjoyable.
I think he will fit perfectly at Pacha and the ratio boy/girl will also be quite even on this one which is always a plus.

Unique sound?? Sorry but his sound is far from unique.
His choice of tracks is not that bad...never said that either. He just does not deserve a residency. But neither did Hot Since 82 last season.

so how is the techno scene till now lining up

solomun sundays @ pacha

cocoon/ pyramid & dc10 on mondays

resistance on tuesdays

anything for wednesdays?

then two big nights music on & after life on thursday-- which i think selection would be easy for as long as afterlife is at HI

then fridays dixon @ pacha & drumcode @ amnesia

it will be my first time to visit ibiza during the first week of july since 2012 am used to late august september & october

hope i wouldnt hate the crowd & the age group during july

Back