*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

See when the promo video it says order in appearance, does that mean tale of us on first or last ? Surely they are on last ?

On paper this is 100% amazing.

But then so were the Afterlife line-ups...... until we all attended Hi.... and the rest (you all know)....

However, this is early session, so you have to hope that the crowd is going to be pretty good for this. So open minded, and good on the team for landing the line-ups....

On paper this is 100% amazing.

But then so were the Afterlife line-ups...... until we all attended Hi.... and the rest (you all know)....

However, this is early session, so you have to hope that the crowd is going to be pretty good for this. So open minded, and good on the team for landing the line-ups....

@mr_why gotta be fair here man, it's not like the whole forum disliked hi eh. a good few people were full of good words and your statement doesn't reflect that.

also, hands down for their work on odyssey. a) bring back a PROPER opening party that goes on for a full day and night and b) curate a really good line up. the venues are what they are, but respect where respect due, THAT is how an opening weekend should look like.

now add dc10 opening on monday to that and you've got a blockbuster weekend.

This link with Afterlife artists seems to further confirm that it will stay in Hi.

I agree with what stivi says in that while I don't particularly like Hi, both Afterlife nights I was at last year were, musically at least, very enjoyable.

I love Drumcode and would love to see a residency but I do think they may need to be Drumcode & Friends to really have enough pull for a whole season, especially if it was Amnesia.

Drumcode & JC alternating rooms would surely do the trick!

@mr_why gotta be fair here man, it's not like the whole forum disliked hi eh. a good few people were full of good words and your statement doesn't reflect that.

also, hands down for their work on odyssey. a) bring back a PROPER opening party that goes on for a full day and night and b) curate a really good line up. the venues are what they are, but respect where respect due, THAT is how an opening weekend should look like.

now add dc10 opening on monday to that and you've got a blockbuster weekend.

I hear you, I am just being a moody queen! ;)

The question now is I wonder who will play the 7am - 12pm slot? My money would be on Adriatique ? Or TOU? Thoughts?

I hear you, I am just being a moody queen! ;)

The question now is I wonder who will play the 7am - 12pm slot? My money would be on have to think Adriatique ? Thoughts?

the line up is in reverse running order. so adam port opens in hi, then the adrians, then damian and then matteo and carmine

Back