*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

Can anything be expected from Es Paradis this Season? Or will it be a repeat of recent years. Nights are made, then cancelled and that continues all Summer. I love the club and would love to see it busy and popular.

for my age, i see that drum code music is too heavy & too strong for ibiza
All about opinions isn’t it? I would love a drumcode night. It would fit well into the right club. Whether drumcode is big enough to sustain a weekly event is another matter. If it did happen, I’d hope Adam doesn’t compromise as he does when he’s b2b with Ida. However, this is all academic, a weekly drumcode won’t be happening as Adam is already committed elsewhere.

You can guess better than that I think.

Clearly a Pacha residency for Claptone given the comments on IG (and also posted by Nick McCabe too) ... I am guessing Saturday maybe to replace Bob Sinclar and pick up the weekend tourist that likes the Glitterbox vibe?

Wasn‘t it somewhere in this Thread already mentioned that it would be Pacha on Mondays? Would mean a move for Flower Power though...

Wasn‘t it somewhere in this Thread already mentioned that it would be Pacha on Mondays? Would mean a move for Flower Power though...

Flower Power has been moved about from Mon/Tue/Wed last few years hasn’t it? No idea if it’s weekly this year. Anyone know?

I think I saw an IG post by Mambo with him suggesting he‘d be back on Saturdays... Would only make sense IMO if he also continued at Pacha afterwards.

Pretty sure it’s gone ... ParisbyNight Instagram posted a “the end” photo (can’t upload as too large) and also confirmed not at Pacha anymore back on 23rd Feb

Pretty sure it’s gone ... ParisbyNight Instagram posted a “the end” photo (can’t upload as too large) and also confirmed not at Pacha anymore back on 23rd Feb

I missed that one. Any ideas what’s replacing? Or just back to “Pure Pacha”?

Back