*** ibiza gossip 2019 ***

What makes you say this? I dont think a Drumcode crowd and Innvervisions crowd would be similar at all. Sure maybe there are people who listen to both but I think for most that would be an easy choice on one or the other, I dont think there would be a lot of turmoil in deciding Beyer or Dixon as it would be pretty clear cut style wise in deciding what you'd rather listen to. Sure Beyer plays his random 'groovy' sets as he calls them and Dixon can play some tougher techno every now and again, would they be direct competition I suppose simply due to playing the same date, but again I think it would be an easy decision for most to pick one or the other.
The OP is saying the same as you, they dont think the fan base is the same for both.?

for my age, i see that drum code music is too heavy & too strong for ibiza
For your age? Too strong for Ibiza? Interesting viewpoint.

Music has no age constraints, that’s what’s is so awesome about it. As for too strong for Ibiza... I don’t get that comment either.

someone more qualified/informed than me needs to write a beginner's guide to each party using say a 1-10 sliding scale for how 'hard' the music is

eg

1 - Flower Power / Children of the 80s (pop/classics)
2 - Latin / Urban / Ibiza Rocks / Rich Bitch (ie where you find the girls)
3 - Pikes (the beards' last stand) / Clockwork (Brandon Block's last stand)
4 - Glitterbox / Heart (dad-house / evening poseurs)
5 - Guy Gerber (day poseurs)
6 - Solomon (German nu-prog etc)
7 - Cocoon (see 6)
8 - DC10 (trendy DJs on pitstops from festie circuit)
9 - Carl Cox TM
10 - Music On (bass in your face alla carola)

someone more qualified/informed than me needs to write a beginner's guide to each party using say a 1-10 sliding scale for how 'hard' the music is

eg

1 - Flower Power / Children of the 80s (pop/classics)
2 - Latin / Urban / Ibiza Rocks / Rich Bitch (ie where you find the girls)
3 - Pikes (the beards' last stand) / Clockwork (Brandon Block's last stand)
4 - Glitterbox / Heart (dad-house / evening poseurs)
5 - Guy Gerber (day poseurs)
6 - Solomon (German nu-prog etc)
7 - Cocoon (see 6)
8 - DC10 (trendy DJs on pitstops from festie circuit)
9 - Carl Cox TM
10 - Music On (bass in your face alla carola)

Predominately club nights and DJs in your Top 10, but you have Pikes classified just as a venue overall. I've seen a complete mixture of DJs from Ida Engberg, Carl Craig and Artwork at Pikes.

Good idea, but by far from factually accurate.

Anyway, back to topic of gossip and apologies for continuing this off piste thread.

Predominately club nights and DJs in your Top 10, but you have Pikes classified just as a venue overall. I've seen a complete mixture of DJs from Ida Engberg, Carl Craig and Artwork at Pikes.

Good idea, but by far from factually accurate.

Anyway, back to topic of gossip and apologies for continuing this off piste thread.

fair comment - it was just a tongue in cheek, off-the-cuff list for the benefit of the people getting muddled on the previous page

I'm not sure I've read anything that 'off-topic' on recent pages - although I guess the very nature of the thread means it will inevitably go off on tangents as people discuss their party of preference. What does weird me out (as I wrote above) is supposed clubbers celebrating 'brands' with all the fervour of management consultants

UNDERGROUND
MUY PRONTO MÁS NOTICIAS....

53017064_1918575924918590_7656791352818008064_n.jpg

Back